Madonna Thanks Dancers by Throwing Lavish Party for Them
Madonna gave her dancers a huge thank-you for their hard work on her last tour - by splashing out $30,000 for a night on the town. The "Material Girl" flew her 18-member troupe from Germany to enjoy an evening together in London, beginning with a lavish dinner at Supperclub in Notting Hill.
She later escorted her entourage to the British capital's Aura nightclub, where she treated them to bottles of Cristal champagne. Madonna then led her crew onto the dancefloor to show off their moves and later paid for the $15,000 bar tab they racked up.
A source tells Britain's Evening Standard, "The evening was a thank-you to her team after their hard work on her recent tour. Madonna didn't have any of her own extra security. She was happy to mix with the dancers on the dancefloor and filmed them doing elaborate routines in front of a gawping crowd."
More Madonna News
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans