Madonna Thanks Dancers by Throwing Lavish Party for Them
Madonna gave her dancers a huge thank-you for their hard work on her last tour - by splashing out $30,000 for a night on the town. The "Material Girl" flew her 18-member troupe from Germany to enjoy an evening together in London, beginning with a lavish dinner at Supperclub in Notting Hill.
She later escorted her entourage to the British capital's Aura nightclub, where she treated them to bottles of Cristal champagne. Madonna then led her crew onto the dancefloor to show off their moves and later paid for the $15,000 bar tab they racked up.
A source tells Britain's Evening Standard, "The evening was a thank-you to her team after their hard work on her recent tour. Madonna didn't have any of her own extra security. She was happy to mix with the dancers on the dancefloor and filmed them doing elaborate routines in front of a gawping crowd."
More Madonna News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism