Madonna Thanks Dancers by Throwing Lavish Party for Them
Madonna gave her dancers a huge thank-you for their hard work on her last tour - by splashing out $30,000 for a night on the town. The "Material Girl" flew her 18-member troupe from Germany to enjoy an evening together in London, beginning with a lavish dinner at Supperclub in Notting Hill.
She later escorted her entourage to the British capital's Aura nightclub, where she treated them to bottles of Cristal champagne. Madonna then led her crew onto the dancefloor to show off their moves and later paid for the $15,000 bar tab they racked up.
A source tells Britain's Evening Standard, "The evening was a thank-you to her team after their hard work on her recent tour. Madonna didn't have any of her own extra security. She was happy to mix with the dancers on the dancefloor and filmed them doing elaborate routines in front of a gawping crowd."
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens