Madonna Thanks Dancers by Throwing Lavish Party for Them
Madonna gave her dancers a huge thank-you for their hard work on her last tour - by splashing out $30,000 for a night on the town. The "Material Girl" flew her 18-member troupe from Germany to enjoy an evening together in London, beginning with a lavish dinner at Supperclub in Notting Hill.
She later escorted her entourage to the British capital's Aura nightclub, where she treated them to bottles of Cristal champagne. Madonna then led her crew onto the dancefloor to show off their moves and later paid for the $15,000 bar tab they racked up.
A source tells Britain's Evening Standard, "The evening was a thank-you to her team after their hard work on her recent tour. Madonna didn't have any of her own extra security. She was happy to mix with the dancers on the dancefloor and filmed them doing elaborate routines in front of a gawping crowd."
More Madonna News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation