Madonna Thanks Dancers by Throwing Lavish Party for Them
Madonna gave her dancers a huge thank-you for their hard work on her last tour - by splashing out $30,000 for a night on the town. The "Material Girl" flew her 18-member troupe from Germany to enjoy an evening together in London, beginning with a lavish dinner at Supperclub in Notting Hill.
She later escorted her entourage to the British capital's Aura nightclub, where she treated them to bottles of Cristal champagne. Madonna then led her crew onto the dancefloor to show off their moves and later paid for the $15,000 bar tab they racked up.
A source tells Britain's Evening Standard, "The evening was a thank-you to her team after their hard work on her recent tour. Madonna didn't have any of her own extra security. She was happy to mix with the dancers on the dancefloor and filmed them doing elaborate routines in front of a gawping crowd."
More Madonna News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding