Julia Roberts Praises Her Children 'Angelic and Wondrous'
Julia Roberts credits her three children with teaching her to enjoy the small things in life, insisting she's awed by their "fascinating" perspective on the world. The "Pretty Woman" star admits she's learned to appreciate the "chaos" of everyday life since becoming mum to son Henry, two, and five-year-old twins Hazel Patricia and Phinnaeus Walter.
She tells TV host Oprah Winfrey, "They are really angelic and wondrous. (It's) so heavenly and kind and dear and just to have that - the chaos that goes on in our house and then the quietude that goes on... My favorite thing is just watching them wake up and watching them realize the day come upon them. It's just - I don't know. It's fascinating to me."
"That's the thing about being new to the world, you're just so present and impressed with everything... The older you get and the grumpier you get, (it's like), 'We've got to get there. We're going to be late.' You know, they're in the car; 'Look at the tree!' Everything is exciting."
The actress reveals she is becoming increasingly domestic - and has even taken up sewing: "This is my new skill to keep my brain firm. I made some big pillows for the kids and some really simple pants for (husband) Danny."
More Julia Roberts News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen