Julia Roberts Praises Her Children 'Angelic and Wondrous'
Julia Roberts credits her three children with teaching her to enjoy the small things in life, insisting she's awed by their "fascinating" perspective on the world. The "Pretty Woman" star admits she's learned to appreciate the "chaos" of everyday life since becoming mum to son Henry, two, and five-year-old twins Hazel Patricia and Phinnaeus Walter.
She tells TV host Oprah Winfrey, "They are really angelic and wondrous. (It's) so heavenly and kind and dear and just to have that - the chaos that goes on in our house and then the quietude that goes on... My favorite thing is just watching them wake up and watching them realize the day come upon them. It's just - I don't know. It's fascinating to me."
"That's the thing about being new to the world, you're just so present and impressed with everything... The older you get and the grumpier you get, (it's like), 'We've got to get there. We're going to be late.' You know, they're in the car; 'Look at the tree!' Everything is exciting."
The actress reveals she is becoming increasingly domestic - and has even taken up sewing: "This is my new skill to keep my brain firm. I made some big pillows for the kids and some really simple pants for (husband) Danny."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked