Julia Roberts Praises Her Children 'Angelic and Wondrous'
Julia Roberts credits her three children with teaching her to enjoy the small things in life, insisting she's awed by their "fascinating" perspective on the world. The "Pretty Woman" star admits she's learned to appreciate the "chaos" of everyday life since becoming mum to son Henry, two, and five-year-old twins Hazel Patricia and Phinnaeus Walter.
She tells TV host Oprah Winfrey, "They are really angelic and wondrous. (It's) so heavenly and kind and dear and just to have that - the chaos that goes on in our house and then the quietude that goes on... My favorite thing is just watching them wake up and watching them realize the day come upon them. It's just - I don't know. It's fascinating to me."
"That's the thing about being new to the world, you're just so present and impressed with everything... The older you get and the grumpier you get, (it's like), 'We've got to get there. We're going to be late.' You know, they're in the car; 'Look at the tree!' Everything is exciting."
The actress reveals she is becoming increasingly domestic - and has even taken up sewing: "This is my new skill to keep my brain firm. I made some big pillows for the kids and some really simple pants for (husband) Danny."
More Julia Roberts News
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years