Jorge Garcia Got Emotional When 'Kissing 'Lost' Co-Star Goodbye'
"Lost" star Jorge Garcia was overcome with emotion as he wrapped the hit series, admitting he "got a little teary" saying farewell to co-star Matthew Fox. The actor, who plays "Lost" plane crash survivor Hurley, has recalled his time on the show in a touching essay published just days before the programme comes to an end on Sunday, May 23.
The star insists his six-year stint was unforgettable and admits he will miss all the friends he made among the cast and crew during filming in Hawaii. Garcia writes for Daily Variety, "I think the time spent under the cast tent on set will be what I'll miss the most. We sang songs to Terry (O'Quinn)... made valiant group efforts to complete a Friday edition of the New York Times crossword puzzle and played a lot of Scrabble."
"I'll admit I got a little teary with Matthew Fox. I thanked him for everything he taught me, including taking me on his trip to Japan to see Green Day that first summer of shooting. At the time, flying at the last minute to a foreign country was way out of my comfort zone, but then again nothing on Lost was ever in my comfort zone."
And Garcia admits he's struggling to accept the end is near, adding, "I still don't think the end of it all has hit me yet. Maybe I'll feel it when the finale finally airs Sunday. Or maybe it will hit me when I board the plane at Honolulu Airport for the last time as a Hawaiian resident."
"I have no clue what my next adventure is going to be, I just know this job is going to be a hard one to follow."
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes