Sienna Miller and Jude Law Involved in Heated Argument
Sienna Miller reportedly stormed out of a London nightclub on Wednesday, May 19 after a blazing argument with her boyfriend Jude Law. The couple, who went public with their rekindled love at a red carpet event in New York City earlier this month, were partying at Shoreditch House in the British capital when they began to argue after a game of snooker.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "They had this blazing row in front of everyone, and Sienna walked out. I couldn't tell you what the row was about, but Sienna had a huge tantrum... It was quite dramatic." The publication claims Law managed to work his charm on Miller when she returned to the venue - and the "Alfie" co-stars were chatting again before long.
The insider adds, "It was extraordinary. By the time I left, they seemed to have made up." Miller called off their engagement in 2006 shortly after Law's alleged affair with his children's nanny was exposed in the tabloids - but they reunited after sharing a vacation together in Barbados at Christmas (09).
More Sienna Miller News
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'