Sienna Miller and Jude Law Involved in Heated Argument
Sienna Miller reportedly stormed out of a London nightclub on Wednesday, May 19 after a blazing argument with her boyfriend Jude Law. The couple, who went public with their rekindled love at a red carpet event in New York City earlier this month, were partying at Shoreditch House in the British capital when they began to argue after a game of snooker.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "They had this blazing row in front of everyone, and Sienna walked out. I couldn't tell you what the row was about, but Sienna had a huge tantrum... It was quite dramatic." The publication claims Law managed to work his charm on Miller when she returned to the venue - and the "Alfie" co-stars were chatting again before long.
The insider adds, "It was extraordinary. By the time I left, they seemed to have made up." Miller called off their engagement in 2006 shortly after Law's alleged affair with his children's nanny was exposed in the tabloids - but they reunited after sharing a vacation together in Barbados at Christmas (09).
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama