Sienna Miller and Jude Law Involved in Heated Argument
Sienna Miller reportedly stormed out of a London nightclub on Wednesday, May 19 after a blazing argument with her boyfriend Jude Law. The couple, who went public with their rekindled love at a red carpet event in New York City earlier this month, were partying at Shoreditch House in the British capital when they began to argue after a game of snooker.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "They had this blazing row in front of everyone, and Sienna walked out. I couldn't tell you what the row was about, but Sienna had a huge tantrum... It was quite dramatic." The publication claims Law managed to work his charm on Miller when she returned to the venue - and the "Alfie" co-stars were chatting again before long.
The insider adds, "It was extraordinary. By the time I left, they seemed to have made up." Miller called off their engagement in 2006 shortly after Law's alleged affair with his children's nanny was exposed in the tabloids - but they reunited after sharing a vacation together in Barbados at Christmas (09).
More Sienna Miller News
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police
- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel Reunite to Cover Classic 'High School Musical' Song
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown