Sienna Miller and Jude Law Involved in Heated Argument
Sienna Miller reportedly stormed out of a London nightclub on Wednesday, May 19 after a blazing argument with her boyfriend Jude Law. The couple, who went public with their rekindled love at a red carpet event in New York City earlier this month, were partying at Shoreditch House in the British capital when they began to argue after a game of snooker.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "They had this blazing row in front of everyone, and Sienna walked out. I couldn't tell you what the row was about, but Sienna had a huge tantrum... It was quite dramatic." The publication claims Law managed to work his charm on Miller when she returned to the venue - and the "Alfie" co-stars were chatting again before long.
The insider adds, "It was extraordinary. By the time I left, they seemed to have made up." Miller called off their engagement in 2006 shortly after Law's alleged affair with his children's nanny was exposed in the tabloids - but they reunited after sharing a vacation together in Barbados at Christmas (09).
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director