Sienna Miller and Jude Law Involved in Heated Argument
Sienna Miller reportedly stormed out of a London nightclub on Wednesday, May 19 after a blazing argument with her boyfriend Jude Law. The couple, who went public with their rekindled love at a red carpet event in New York City earlier this month, were partying at Shoreditch House in the British capital when they began to argue after a game of snooker.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "They had this blazing row in front of everyone, and Sienna walked out. I couldn't tell you what the row was about, but Sienna had a huge tantrum... It was quite dramatic." The publication claims Law managed to work his charm on Miller when she returned to the venue - and the "Alfie" co-stars were chatting again before long.
The insider adds, "It was extraordinary. By the time I left, they seemed to have made up." Miller called off their engagement in 2006 shortly after Law's alleged affair with his children's nanny was exposed in the tabloids - but they reunited after sharing a vacation together in Barbados at Christmas (09).
More Sienna Miller News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences