Kate Moss Has a Man Robbing Her House Arrested
A man has been arrested in connection with a burglary at supermodel Kate Moss' London home, according to a report. A gang broke into the British beauty's house in Maida Vale, north London in the early hours of Thursday morning, May 20 and stole three valuable pieces of artwork.
The intruders are believed to have forced their way into the property and ransacked the model's home, although cops would not confirm whether Moss was in the house at the time of the raid. The gang was allegedly disturbed by somebody in the house - but still fled with a number of items, including a $120,000 piece by street artist Banksy.
A 24-year-old man has now been arrested in connection with the burglary. A police spokesperson tells the BBC, "A 24-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of burglary and has been taken to a Camden police station. Inquiries are ongoing."
More Kate Moss News
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes