Kate Moss Has a Man Robbing Her House Arrested
A man has been arrested in connection with a burglary at supermodel Kate Moss' London home, according to a report. A gang broke into the British beauty's house in Maida Vale, north London in the early hours of Thursday morning, May 20 and stole three valuable pieces of artwork.
The intruders are believed to have forced their way into the property and ransacked the model's home, although cops would not confirm whether Moss was in the house at the time of the raid. The gang was allegedly disturbed by somebody in the house - but still fled with a number of items, including a $120,000 piece by street artist Banksy.
A 24-year-old man has now been arrested in connection with the burglary. A police spokesperson tells the BBC, "A 24-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of burglary and has been taken to a Camden police station. Inquiries are ongoing."
More Kate Moss News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper