Kate Moss Has a Man Robbing Her House Arrested
A man has been arrested in connection with a burglary at supermodel Kate Moss' London home, according to a report. A gang broke into the British beauty's house in Maida Vale, north London in the early hours of Thursday morning, May 20 and stole three valuable pieces of artwork.
The intruders are believed to have forced their way into the property and ransacked the model's home, although cops would not confirm whether Moss was in the house at the time of the raid. The gang was allegedly disturbed by somebody in the house - but still fled with a number of items, including a $120,000 piece by street artist Banksy.
A 24-year-old man has now been arrested in connection with the burglary. A police spokesperson tells the BBC, "A 24-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of burglary and has been taken to a Camden police station. Inquiries are ongoing."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video