Kate Moss Has a Man Robbing Her House Arrested
A man has been arrested in connection with a burglary at supermodel Kate Moss' London home, according to a report. A gang broke into the British beauty's house in Maida Vale, north London in the early hours of Thursday morning, May 20 and stole three valuable pieces of artwork.
The intruders are believed to have forced their way into the property and ransacked the model's home, although cops would not confirm whether Moss was in the house at the time of the raid. The gang was allegedly disturbed by somebody in the house - but still fled with a number of items, including a $120,000 piece by street artist Banksy.
A 24-year-old man has now been arrested in connection with the burglary. A police spokesperson tells the BBC, "A 24-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of burglary and has been taken to a Camden police station. Inquiries are ongoing."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story