Kate Moss Has a Man Robbing Her House Arrested
A man has been arrested in connection with a burglary at supermodel Kate Moss' London home, according to a report. A gang broke into the British beauty's house in Maida Vale, north London in the early hours of Thursday morning, May 20 and stole three valuable pieces of artwork.
The intruders are believed to have forced their way into the property and ransacked the model's home, although cops would not confirm whether Moss was in the house at the time of the raid. The gang was allegedly disturbed by somebody in the house - but still fled with a number of items, including a $120,000 piece by street artist Banksy.
A 24-year-old man has now been arrested in connection with the burglary. A police spokesperson tells the BBC, "A 24-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of burglary and has been taken to a Camden police station. Inquiries are ongoing."
More Kate Moss News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child