Lily Allen Wants to Write Songs for Lady GaGa
Lily Allen has vowed to carry on penning songs after winning three prestigious Ivor Novello awards on Thursday, May 20 - and she wants Lady GaGa to record the tracks. The "Smile" hitmaker announced earlier this year she plans to quit recording and performing live after a string of summer festival dates.
But after she scooped three songwriting trophies at the Ivor Novello ceremony she's decided to carry on in the music industry - but in a behind-the-scenes role. Allen tells Britain's The Sun, "I didn't realize I was an exceptional songwriter. I still just kind of think my songs are like nursery rhymes - little ditties that I write for myself. I am overwhelmed."
"I'm still writing songs all the time and I won't be writing just for myself anymore. I want to write for Lady Gaga."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked