Lily Allen Wants to Write Songs for Lady GaGa
Lily Allen has vowed to carry on penning songs after winning three prestigious Ivor Novello awards on Thursday, May 20 - and she wants Lady GaGa to record the tracks. The "Smile" hitmaker announced earlier this year she plans to quit recording and performing live after a string of summer festival dates.
But after she scooped three songwriting trophies at the Ivor Novello ceremony she's decided to carry on in the music industry - but in a behind-the-scenes role. Allen tells Britain's The Sun, "I didn't realize I was an exceptional songwriter. I still just kind of think my songs are like nursery rhymes - little ditties that I write for myself. I am overwhelmed."
"I'm still writing songs all the time and I won't be writing just for myself anymore. I want to write for Lady Gaga."
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing