Kate Moss' Home Raided by Burglars
A gang broke into Kate Moss' London home in the early hours of Thursday morning, May 20 and stole three valuable pieces of artwork, according to a U.K. report. The intruders are believed to have forced their way into the property and ransacked the British supermodel's home.
They were allegedly disturbed by somebody in the house - but still fled with a number of pieces, including a $120,000 piece by street artist Banksy, according to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper.
A source tells the publication, "They got in by climbing over the back fence but fled after disturbing someone who woke up. There is a possibility that they had inside knowledge of the house's layout."
There is no report whether the model was at home at time of incident.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video