Kate Moss' Home Raided by Burglars
A gang broke into Kate Moss' London home in the early hours of Thursday morning, May 20 and stole three valuable pieces of artwork, according to a U.K. report. The intruders are believed to have forced their way into the property and ransacked the British supermodel's home.
They were allegedly disturbed by somebody in the house - but still fled with a number of pieces, including a $120,000 piece by street artist Banksy, according to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper.
A source tells the publication, "They got in by climbing over the back fence but fled after disturbing someone who woke up. There is a possibility that they had inside knowledge of the house's layout."
There is no report whether the model was at home at time of incident.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage