Kate Moss' Home Raided by Burglars
A gang broke into Kate Moss' London home in the early hours of Thursday morning, May 20 and stole three valuable pieces of artwork, according to a U.K. report. The intruders are believed to have forced their way into the property and ransacked the British supermodel's home.
They were allegedly disturbed by somebody in the house - but still fled with a number of pieces, including a $120,000 piece by street artist Banksy, according to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper.
A source tells the publication, "They got in by climbing over the back fence but fled after disturbing someone who woke up. There is a possibility that they had inside knowledge of the house's layout."
There is no report whether the model was at home at time of incident.
More Kate Moss News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce