Kate Moss' Home Raided by Burglars
A gang broke into Kate Moss' London home in the early hours of Thursday morning, May 20 and stole three valuable pieces of artwork, according to a U.K. report. The intruders are believed to have forced their way into the property and ransacked the British supermodel's home.
They were allegedly disturbed by somebody in the house - but still fled with a number of pieces, including a $120,000 piece by street artist Banksy, according to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper.
A source tells the publication, "They got in by climbing over the back fence but fled after disturbing someone who woke up. There is a possibility that they had inside knowledge of the house's layout."
There is no report whether the model was at home at time of incident.
More Kate Moss News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress