Kate Moss' Home Raided by Burglars
A gang broke into Kate Moss' London home in the early hours of Thursday morning, May 20 and stole three valuable pieces of artwork, according to a U.K. report. The intruders are believed to have forced their way into the property and ransacked the British supermodel's home.
They were allegedly disturbed by somebody in the house - but still fled with a number of pieces, including a $120,000 piece by street artist Banksy, according to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper.
A source tells the publication, "They got in by climbing over the back fence but fled after disturbing someone who woke up. There is a possibility that they had inside knowledge of the house's layout."
There is no report whether the model was at home at time of incident.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!