Lance Armstrong Got Stitches After Bike Crash
Lance Armstrong was forced to pull out of a major cycling tournament on Thursday, May 20 after a nasty fall left him needing stitches. The 38 year old was taking part in the Tour of California race when he misjudged the road layout and was thrown from his bike.
Armstrong was left bloodied and bruised and needed eight stitches below his left eye, according to TMZ.com. The cycling ace has opened up about the mishap on his Twitter.com page, telling followers he was "extremely disappointed" at having to pull out of the race.
He wrote, "I'm alive. Fell face first and banged elbow pretty good. Xrays on the elbow were neg (negative). Extremely disappointed not to be able to continue."
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna