Report: Ronan Keating Cheated on Wife While Touring
Irish singer Ronan Keating has been hit with allegations he cheated on wife Yvonne while on tour. The couple's representative announced on Thursday, May 20 that they are to separate, marking the end of their 12-year marriage.
The spokesperson added the split was "amicable" - but a new report suggests their union was destroyed by Keating's infidelity. Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper claims the Boyzone singer confessed he had been unfaithful during his recent solo tour of the U.K., Australia and New Zealand - and Yvonne immediately told him their marriage is over.
A source tells the publication, "Yvonne was heartbroken but she made her mind up on the spot. The cracks were there already, but this was the final straw. She isn't the sort of person to forgive and forget. Ronan has accepted her decision."
Keating has three children with Yvonne.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21