Report: Ronan Keating Cheated on Wife While Touring
Irish singer Ronan Keating has been hit with allegations he cheated on wife Yvonne while on tour. The couple's representative announced on Thursday, May 20 that they are to separate, marking the end of their 12-year marriage.
The spokesperson added the split was "amicable" - but a new report suggests their union was destroyed by Keating's infidelity. Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper claims the Boyzone singer confessed he had been unfaithful during his recent solo tour of the U.K., Australia and New Zealand - and Yvonne immediately told him their marriage is over.
A source tells the publication, "Yvonne was heartbroken but she made her mind up on the spot. The cracks were there already, but this was the final straw. She isn't the sort of person to forgive and forget. Ronan has accepted her decision."
Keating has three children with Yvonne.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'