Report: Ronan Keating Cheated on Wife While Touring
Irish singer Ronan Keating has been hit with allegations he cheated on wife Yvonne while on tour. The couple's representative announced on Thursday, May 20 that they are to separate, marking the end of their 12-year marriage.
The spokesperson added the split was "amicable" - but a new report suggests their union was destroyed by Keating's infidelity. Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper claims the Boyzone singer confessed he had been unfaithful during his recent solo tour of the U.K., Australia and New Zealand - and Yvonne immediately told him their marriage is over.
A source tells the publication, "Yvonne was heartbroken but she made her mind up on the spot. The cracks were there already, but this was the final straw. She isn't the sort of person to forgive and forget. Ronan has accepted her decision."
Keating has three children with Yvonne.
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting