Report: Ronan Keating Cheated on Wife While Touring
Irish singer Ronan Keating has been hit with allegations he cheated on wife Yvonne while on tour. The couple's representative announced on Thursday, May 20 that they are to separate, marking the end of their 12-year marriage.
The spokesperson added the split was "amicable" - but a new report suggests their union was destroyed by Keating's infidelity. Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper claims the Boyzone singer confessed he had been unfaithful during his recent solo tour of the U.K., Australia and New Zealand - and Yvonne immediately told him their marriage is over.
A source tells the publication, "Yvonne was heartbroken but she made her mind up on the spot. The cracks were there already, but this was the final straw. She isn't the sort of person to forgive and forget. Ronan has accepted her decision."
Keating has three children with Yvonne.
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans