Report: Ronan Keating Cheated on Wife While Touring
Irish singer Ronan Keating has been hit with allegations he cheated on wife Yvonne while on tour. The couple's representative announced on Thursday, May 20 that they are to separate, marking the end of their 12-year marriage.
The spokesperson added the split was "amicable" - but a new report suggests their union was destroyed by Keating's infidelity. Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper claims the Boyzone singer confessed he had been unfaithful during his recent solo tour of the U.K., Australia and New Zealand - and Yvonne immediately told him their marriage is over.
A source tells the publication, "Yvonne was heartbroken but she made her mind up on the spot. The cracks were there already, but this was the final straw. She isn't the sort of person to forgive and forget. Ronan has accepted her decision."
Keating has three children with Yvonne.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper