Pamela Anderson Calls Twitter Followers to Save Birds
Pamela Anderson has called on her Twitter.com followers to help save America's bird population following the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. A massive oil leak from the exploded Deepwater Horizon Rig near the Gulf Coast hit the headlines last month, and despite desperate efforts to stem the flow of leaking oil, it has washed ashore in states including Louisiana and Florida - and there are fears it will completely devastate the areas' wildlife.
Anderson is backing the International Bird Rescue Research Center's (IBRRC) efforts to raise money and help creatures caught in the spill area - and she wants her fans to do the same. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Please support International Bird Rescue's ongoing rescue work by donating, becoming a member or adopting a bird."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018