Ryan Gosling Denies Dating Michelle Williams
Ryan Gosling's spokesperson has dismissed reports the actor is dating his "Blue Valentine" co-star Michelle Williams. The pair was spotted flirting with each other at the Cannes Film Festival in France earlier this week, prompting gossips to match them up as Hollywood's latest couple.
But "The Notebook" star's rep has dismissed the rumours, telling People.com, "He is cozy with everyone", while Williams' spokesperson adds, "They are not dating."
A complex portrait of a contemporary American marriage, "Blue Valentine" tells the story of David and Cindy, a couple who have been together for several years but who are at an impasse in their relationship. Gosling stars as David while Williams takes the role of Cindy. The drama will be playing in limited theaters in U.S. on December 31.
More Ryan Gosling News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny