Ryan Gosling Denies Dating Michelle Williams
Ryan Gosling's spokesperson has dismissed reports the actor is dating his "Blue Valentine" co-star Michelle Williams. The pair was spotted flirting with each other at the Cannes Film Festival in France earlier this week, prompting gossips to match them up as Hollywood's latest couple.
But "The Notebook" star's rep has dismissed the rumours, telling People.com, "He is cozy with everyone", while Williams' spokesperson adds, "They are not dating."
A complex portrait of a contemporary American marriage, "Blue Valentine" tells the story of David and Cindy, a couple who have been together for several years but who are at an impasse in their relationship. Gosling stars as David while Williams takes the role of Cindy. The drama will be playing in limited theaters in U.S. on December 31.
More Ryan Gosling News
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone