Ryan Gosling Denies Dating Michelle Williams
Ryan Gosling's spokesperson has dismissed reports the actor is dating his "Blue Valentine" co-star Michelle Williams. The pair was spotted flirting with each other at the Cannes Film Festival in France earlier this week, prompting gossips to match them up as Hollywood's latest couple.
But "The Notebook" star's rep has dismissed the rumours, telling People.com, "He is cozy with everyone", while Williams' spokesperson adds, "They are not dating."
A complex portrait of a contemporary American marriage, "Blue Valentine" tells the story of David and Cindy, a couple who have been together for several years but who are at an impasse in their relationship. Gosling stars as David while Williams takes the role of Cindy. The drama will be playing in limited theaters in U.S. on December 31.
More Ryan Gosling News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March