Ryan Gosling Denies Dating Michelle Williams
Ryan Gosling's spokesperson has dismissed reports the actor is dating his "Blue Valentine" co-star Michelle Williams. The pair was spotted flirting with each other at the Cannes Film Festival in France earlier this week, prompting gossips to match them up as Hollywood's latest couple.
But "The Notebook" star's rep has dismissed the rumours, telling People.com, "He is cozy with everyone", while Williams' spokesperson adds, "They are not dating."
A complex portrait of a contemporary American marriage, "Blue Valentine" tells the story of David and Cindy, a couple who have been together for several years but who are at an impasse in their relationship. Gosling stars as David while Williams takes the role of Cindy. The drama will be playing in limited theaters in U.S. on December 31.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes