Ryan Gosling Denies Dating Michelle Williams
Ryan Gosling's spokesperson has dismissed reports the actor is dating his "Blue Valentine" co-star Michelle Williams. The pair was spotted flirting with each other at the Cannes Film Festival in France earlier this week, prompting gossips to match them up as Hollywood's latest couple.
But "The Notebook" star's rep has dismissed the rumours, telling People.com, "He is cozy with everyone", while Williams' spokesperson adds, "They are not dating."
A complex portrait of a contemporary American marriage, "Blue Valentine" tells the story of David and Cindy, a couple who have been together for several years but who are at an impasse in their relationship. Gosling stars as David while Williams takes the role of Cindy. The drama will be playing in limited theaters in U.S. on December 31.
More Ryan Gosling News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris