Holly Hunter Engaged to Father of Her Sons
Actress Holly Hunter has sparked speculation she's engaged to longterm partner Gordon MacDonald after sporting a ring on her wedding finger during a U.S. TV appearance.
"The Piano" star has been dating the actor since 2001 and Hunter gave birth to the couple's twin boys in 2006. Now it seems MacDonald has proposed. During an appearance on America's "The Late Late Show" on Thursday, May 20, Hunter flashed a sparkling band on her wedding finger - prompting host Craig Ferguson to ask, "Do you have some news?"
Hunter replied, "Well, you know..." before Ferguson continued: "It's a bold statement right there." The actress went coy, but added, "I know, isn't it, though? It's very bold, from a very confident man."
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'