Holly Hunter Engaged to Father of Her Sons
Actress Holly Hunter has sparked speculation she's engaged to longterm partner Gordon MacDonald after sporting a ring on her wedding finger during a U.S. TV appearance.
"The Piano" star has been dating the actor since 2001 and Hunter gave birth to the couple's twin boys in 2006. Now it seems MacDonald has proposed. During an appearance on America's "The Late Late Show" on Thursday, May 20, Hunter flashed a sparkling band on her wedding finger - prompting host Craig Ferguson to ask, "Do you have some news?"
Hunter replied, "Well, you know..." before Ferguson continued: "It's a bold statement right there." The actress went coy, but added, "I know, isn't it, though? It's very bold, from a very confident man."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart