Holly Hunter Engaged to Father of Her Sons
Actress Holly Hunter has sparked speculation she's engaged to longterm partner Gordon MacDonald after sporting a ring on her wedding finger during a U.S. TV appearance.
"The Piano" star has been dating the actor since 2001 and Hunter gave birth to the couple's twin boys in 2006. Now it seems MacDonald has proposed. During an appearance on America's "The Late Late Show" on Thursday, May 20, Hunter flashed a sparkling band on her wedding finger - prompting host Craig Ferguson to ask, "Do you have some news?"
Hunter replied, "Well, you know..." before Ferguson continued: "It's a bold statement right there." The actress went coy, but added, "I know, isn't it, though? It's very bold, from a very confident man."
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl