Holly Hunter Engaged to Father of Her Sons
Actress Holly Hunter has sparked speculation she's engaged to longterm partner Gordon MacDonald after sporting a ring on her wedding finger during a U.S. TV appearance.
"The Piano" star has been dating the actor since 2001 and Hunter gave birth to the couple's twin boys in 2006. Now it seems MacDonald has proposed. During an appearance on America's "The Late Late Show" on Thursday, May 20, Hunter flashed a sparkling band on her wedding finger - prompting host Craig Ferguson to ask, "Do you have some news?"
Hunter replied, "Well, you know..." before Ferguson continued: "It's a bold statement right there." The actress went coy, but added, "I know, isn't it, though? It's very bold, from a very confident man."
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS