Holly Hunter Engaged to Father of Her Sons
Actress Holly Hunter has sparked speculation she's engaged to longterm partner Gordon MacDonald after sporting a ring on her wedding finger during a U.S. TV appearance.
"The Piano" star has been dating the actor since 2001 and Hunter gave birth to the couple's twin boys in 2006. Now it seems MacDonald has proposed. During an appearance on America's "The Late Late Show" on Thursday, May 20, Hunter flashed a sparkling band on her wedding finger - prompting host Craig Ferguson to ask, "Do you have some news?"
Hunter replied, "Well, you know..." before Ferguson continued: "It's a bold statement right there." The actress went coy, but added, "I know, isn't it, though? It's very bold, from a very confident man."
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday