Bloc Party's Frontman Clears Up Break-Up Rumors
Bloc Party's frontman Kele Okereke has silenced rumors the band is over, by confirming plans to record a new album. The singer sparked gossip the "Helicopter" hitmakers were heading for a break-up in 2009 when he admitted they "might never make a record again".
The speculation was fueled when Okereke went on to record a solo album, "The Boxer", but he is adamant he has every intention of keeping Bloc Party together. He tells Britain's NME magazine, "I used to be in the band, and I will be again. I'm looking forward to seeing the other guys and making music with them. I just don't know when that will be."
"Now is about now, and it's all about having fun, it's the only reason I'm doing this. The last year of Bloc Party was really hard work. I don't have anything to prove and I have nothing to be nervous about."
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet