Bloc Party's Frontman Clears Up Break-Up Rumors
Bloc Party's frontman Kele Okereke has silenced rumors the band is over, by confirming plans to record a new album. The singer sparked gossip the "Helicopter" hitmakers were heading for a break-up in 2009 when he admitted they "might never make a record again".
The speculation was fueled when Okereke went on to record a solo album, "The Boxer", but he is adamant he has every intention of keeping Bloc Party together. He tells Britain's NME magazine, "I used to be in the band, and I will be again. I'm looking forward to seeing the other guys and making music with them. I just don't know when that will be."
"Now is about now, and it's all about having fun, it's the only reason I'm doing this. The last year of Bloc Party was really hard work. I don't have anything to prove and I have nothing to be nervous about."
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones