Bloc Party's Frontman Clears Up Break-Up Rumors
Bloc Party's frontman Kele Okereke has silenced rumors the band is over, by confirming plans to record a new album. The singer sparked gossip the "Helicopter" hitmakers were heading for a break-up in 2009 when he admitted they "might never make a record again".
The speculation was fueled when Okereke went on to record a solo album, "The Boxer", but he is adamant he has every intention of keeping Bloc Party together. He tells Britain's NME magazine, "I used to be in the band, and I will be again. I'm looking forward to seeing the other guys and making music with them. I just don't know when that will be."
"Now is about now, and it's all about having fun, it's the only reason I'm doing this. The last year of Bloc Party was really hard work. I don't have anything to prove and I have nothing to be nervous about."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl