Jonas Brothers Trapped for More Than Half an Hour in Elevator
Jonas Brothers were trapped in an elevator for more than half an hour after performing at a concert in Los Angeles earlier this week. The trio performed at a sold-out show at The Grove on Tuesday, May 18, but their evening turned sour when they stepped into a lift and the carriage became stuck between floors.
Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas then had to climb out of the elevator shaft after their security guards managed to open the doors, according to the New York Post's gossip column PageSix. A source tells the publication, "For the first 15 minutes they thought it was funny, but after 30 they started to worry."
"Security guards finally managed to pry open the doors. The elevator was between floors. The brothers are skinny and easily squeezed out, but it was tougher for their giant bodyguard." A representative for the singers confirmed the group was stuck in the elevator, adding "Everybody got out fine."
More Jonas Brothers News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March