Jonas Brothers Trapped for More Than Half an Hour in Elevator
Jonas Brothers were trapped in an elevator for more than half an hour after performing at a concert in Los Angeles earlier this week. The trio performed at a sold-out show at The Grove on Tuesday, May 18, but their evening turned sour when they stepped into a lift and the carriage became stuck between floors.
Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas then had to climb out of the elevator shaft after their security guards managed to open the doors, according to the New York Post's gossip column PageSix. A source tells the publication, "For the first 15 minutes they thought it was funny, but after 30 they started to worry."
"Security guards finally managed to pry open the doors. The elevator was between floors. The brothers are skinny and easily squeezed out, but it was tougher for their giant bodyguard." A representative for the singers confirmed the group was stuck in the elevator, adding "Everybody got out fine."
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child