Jonas Brothers Trapped for More Than Half an Hour in Elevator
Jonas Brothers were trapped in an elevator for more than half an hour after performing at a concert in Los Angeles earlier this week. The trio performed at a sold-out show at The Grove on Tuesday, May 18, but their evening turned sour when they stepped into a lift and the carriage became stuck between floors.
Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas then had to climb out of the elevator shaft after their security guards managed to open the doors, according to the New York Post's gossip column PageSix. A source tells the publication, "For the first 15 minutes they thought it was funny, but after 30 they started to worry."
"Security guards finally managed to pry open the doors. The elevator was between floors. The brothers are skinny and easily squeezed out, but it was tougher for their giant bodyguard." A representative for the singers confirmed the group was stuck in the elevator, adding "Everybody got out fine."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic