Jonas Brothers Trapped for More Than Half an Hour in Elevator
Jonas Brothers were trapped in an elevator for more than half an hour after performing at a concert in Los Angeles earlier this week. The trio performed at a sold-out show at The Grove on Tuesday, May 18, but their evening turned sour when they stepped into a lift and the carriage became stuck between floors.
Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas then had to climb out of the elevator shaft after their security guards managed to open the doors, according to the New York Post's gossip column PageSix. A source tells the publication, "For the first 15 minutes they thought it was funny, but after 30 they started to worry."
"Security guards finally managed to pry open the doors. The elevator was between floors. The brothers are skinny and easily squeezed out, but it was tougher for their giant bodyguard." A representative for the singers confirmed the group was stuck in the elevator, adding "Everybody got out fine."
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala