Lil Wayne Does Not Regret Keeping 'Contraband' in Jail
Lil Wayne has no regrets about storing prison "contraband", including iPod earphones and a charger, in his jail cell - even though the decision could cost him extra time behind bars. The hip-hop star is serving a year-long sentence at New York's Rikers Island prison after pleading guilty to gun possession charges.
But he's struggling to cope without his luxuries and earlier this month, prison officials found he was hiding banned music equipment during a search of his cell. In a frank phone call with his pal DJ Scoob Doo earlier this week, the "Lollipop" hitmaker admitted he was prepared to take a punishment for the banned items.
The DJ says, "He said, 'Yeah, they tried to bang me with that. But I can't live without my music, Scoob. You know how it is, man. I needed my music. It's all good; I had to take my lil slip up. I ain't trippin', players f**k up.'"
More Lil Wayne News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set