Lil Wayne Does Not Regret Keeping 'Contraband' in Jail
Lil Wayne has no regrets about storing prison "contraband", including iPod earphones and a charger, in his jail cell - even though the decision could cost him extra time behind bars. The hip-hop star is serving a year-long sentence at New York's Rikers Island prison after pleading guilty to gun possession charges.
But he's struggling to cope without his luxuries and earlier this month, prison officials found he was hiding banned music equipment during a search of his cell. In a frank phone call with his pal DJ Scoob Doo earlier this week, the "Lollipop" hitmaker admitted he was prepared to take a punishment for the banned items.
The DJ says, "He said, 'Yeah, they tried to bang me with that. But I can't live without my music, Scoob. You know how it is, man. I needed my music. It's all good; I had to take my lil slip up. I ain't trippin', players f**k up.'"
More Lil Wayne News
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think