Lil Wayne Does Not Regret Keeping 'Contraband' in Jail
Lil Wayne has no regrets about storing prison "contraband", including iPod earphones and a charger, in his jail cell - even though the decision could cost him extra time behind bars. The hip-hop star is serving a year-long sentence at New York's Rikers Island prison after pleading guilty to gun possession charges.
But he's struggling to cope without his luxuries and earlier this month, prison officials found he was hiding banned music equipment during a search of his cell. In a frank phone call with his pal DJ Scoob Doo earlier this week, the "Lollipop" hitmaker admitted he was prepared to take a punishment for the banned items.
The DJ says, "He said, 'Yeah, they tried to bang me with that. But I can't live without my music, Scoob. You know how it is, man. I needed my music. It's all good; I had to take my lil slip up. I ain't trippin', players f**k up.'"
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami