Lil Wayne Does Not Regret Keeping 'Contraband' in Jail
Lil Wayne has no regrets about storing prison "contraband", including iPod earphones and a charger, in his jail cell - even though the decision could cost him extra time behind bars. The hip-hop star is serving a year-long sentence at New York's Rikers Island prison after pleading guilty to gun possession charges.
But he's struggling to cope without his luxuries and earlier this month, prison officials found he was hiding banned music equipment during a search of his cell. In a frank phone call with his pal DJ Scoob Doo earlier this week, the "Lollipop" hitmaker admitted he was prepared to take a punishment for the banned items.
The DJ says, "He said, 'Yeah, they tried to bang me with that. But I can't live without my music, Scoob. You know how it is, man. I needed my music. It's all good; I had to take my lil slip up. I ain't trippin', players f**k up.'"
More Lil Wayne News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway