Courtney Love Confesses About Having Lesbian Fling With Kate Moss
Courtney Love has stunned fans with claims she enjoyed a lesbian fling with Kate Moss in the 1990s. The Hole frontwoman hinted earlier this year she had a secret romance with a female beauty - and now she's alleging it was the British supermodel.
She says, "It was Kate Moss. She doesn't care." Love admits she feels like "a kiss and tell" girl by going public with claims of the fling, but she's adamant Moss is still "a good friend of mine". The rocker adds, "It's a great story for the grandchildren, so yeah. Kate wasn't doing a lot of drugs. It was just a thing that happened in Milan in the Nineties."
"It happened and it was fun and whatever. And she talks about it and so I hope she doesn't get mad that I outed her about it. I feel like such a kiss and tell. Kate's great, though! Kate's a good friend of mine."
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary