Courtney Love Confesses About Having Lesbian Fling With Kate Moss
Courtney Love has stunned fans with claims she enjoyed a lesbian fling with Kate Moss in the 1990s. The Hole frontwoman hinted earlier this year she had a secret romance with a female beauty - and now she's alleging it was the British supermodel.
She says, "It was Kate Moss. She doesn't care." Love admits she feels like "a kiss and tell" girl by going public with claims of the fling, but she's adamant Moss is still "a good friend of mine". The rocker adds, "It's a great story for the grandchildren, so yeah. Kate wasn't doing a lot of drugs. It was just a thing that happened in Milan in the Nineties."
"It happened and it was fun and whatever. And she talks about it and so I hope she doesn't get mad that I outed her about it. I feel like such a kiss and tell. Kate's great, though! Kate's a good friend of mine."
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date