Courtney Love Confesses About Having Lesbian Fling With Kate Moss
Courtney Love has stunned fans with claims she enjoyed a lesbian fling with Kate Moss in the 1990s. The Hole frontwoman hinted earlier this year she had a secret romance with a female beauty - and now she's alleging it was the British supermodel.
She says, "It was Kate Moss. She doesn't care." Love admits she feels like "a kiss and tell" girl by going public with claims of the fling, but she's adamant Moss is still "a good friend of mine". The rocker adds, "It's a great story for the grandchildren, so yeah. Kate wasn't doing a lot of drugs. It was just a thing that happened in Milan in the Nineties."
"It happened and it was fun and whatever. And she talks about it and so I hope she doesn't get mad that I outed her about it. I feel like such a kiss and tell. Kate's great, though! Kate's a good friend of mine."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'