Courtney Love Confesses About Having Lesbian Fling With Kate Moss
Courtney Love has stunned fans with claims she enjoyed a lesbian fling with Kate Moss in the 1990s. The Hole frontwoman hinted earlier this year she had a secret romance with a female beauty - and now she's alleging it was the British supermodel.
She says, "It was Kate Moss. She doesn't care." Love admits she feels like "a kiss and tell" girl by going public with claims of the fling, but she's adamant Moss is still "a good friend of mine". The rocker adds, "It's a great story for the grandchildren, so yeah. Kate wasn't doing a lot of drugs. It was just a thing that happened in Milan in the Nineties."
"It happened and it was fun and whatever. And she talks about it and so I hope she doesn't get mad that I outed her about it. I feel like such a kiss and tell. Kate's great, though! Kate's a good friend of mine."
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video