Courtney Love Confesses About Having Lesbian Fling With Kate Moss
Courtney Love has stunned fans with claims she enjoyed a lesbian fling with Kate Moss in the 1990s. The Hole frontwoman hinted earlier this year she had a secret romance with a female beauty - and now she's alleging it was the British supermodel.
She says, "It was Kate Moss. She doesn't care." Love admits she feels like "a kiss and tell" girl by going public with claims of the fling, but she's adamant Moss is still "a good friend of mine". The rocker adds, "It's a great story for the grandchildren, so yeah. Kate wasn't doing a lot of drugs. It was just a thing that happened in Milan in the Nineties."
"It happened and it was fun and whatever. And she talks about it and so I hope she doesn't get mad that I outed her about it. I feel like such a kiss and tell. Kate's great, though! Kate's a good friend of mine."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences