Daisy Lowe's Mother Pearl Suffers Miscarriage
Former "Powder" star Pearl Lowe has miscarried the baby she was expecting with rocker husband Danny Goffey. The singer-turned-fashion designer, 40, announced earlier this year she was expecting her fifth child.
But Supergrass drummer Goffey has revealed the sad news that Lowe is no longer carrying the baby. A statement from Lowe's rep reads, "Danny Goffey has announced today that his wife Pearl Lowe has suffered a miscarriage."
"The couple have asked to respect their privacy at this difficult time." Other than that, the spokesperson offered no comment.
The couple already has three children - Alfie, Frankie and Betty - and Lowe also has a 21-year-old daughter, model Daisy Lowe, with rocker Gavin Rossdale. Lowe opened up about her pregnancy last month, saying "Danny and I are over the moon."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns