Daisy Lowe's Mother Pearl Suffers Miscarriage
Former "Powder" star Pearl Lowe has miscarried the baby she was expecting with rocker husband Danny Goffey. The singer-turned-fashion designer, 40, announced earlier this year she was expecting her fifth child.
But Supergrass drummer Goffey has revealed the sad news that Lowe is no longer carrying the baby. A statement from Lowe's rep reads, "Danny Goffey has announced today that his wife Pearl Lowe has suffered a miscarriage."
"The couple have asked to respect their privacy at this difficult time." Other than that, the spokesperson offered no comment.
The couple already has three children - Alfie, Frankie and Betty - and Lowe also has a 21-year-old daughter, model Daisy Lowe, with rocker Gavin Rossdale. Lowe opened up about her pregnancy last month, saying "Danny and I are over the moon."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation