Daisy Lowe's Mother Pearl Suffers Miscarriage
Former "Powder" star Pearl Lowe has miscarried the baby she was expecting with rocker husband Danny Goffey. The singer-turned-fashion designer, 40, announced earlier this year she was expecting her fifth child.
But Supergrass drummer Goffey has revealed the sad news that Lowe is no longer carrying the baby. A statement from Lowe's rep reads, "Danny Goffey has announced today that his wife Pearl Lowe has suffered a miscarriage."
"The couple have asked to respect their privacy at this difficult time." Other than that, the spokesperson offered no comment.
The couple already has three children - Alfie, Frankie and Betty - and Lowe also has a 21-year-old daughter, model Daisy Lowe, with rocker Gavin Rossdale. Lowe opened up about her pregnancy last month, saying "Danny and I are over the moon."
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch