Daisy Lowe's Mother Pearl Suffers Miscarriage
Former "Powder" star Pearl Lowe has miscarried the baby she was expecting with rocker husband Danny Goffey. The singer-turned-fashion designer, 40, announced earlier this year she was expecting her fifth child.
But Supergrass drummer Goffey has revealed the sad news that Lowe is no longer carrying the baby. A statement from Lowe's rep reads, "Danny Goffey has announced today that his wife Pearl Lowe has suffered a miscarriage."
"The couple have asked to respect their privacy at this difficult time." Other than that, the spokesperson offered no comment.
The couple already has three children - Alfie, Frankie and Betty - and Lowe also has a 21-year-old daughter, model Daisy Lowe, with rocker Gavin Rossdale. Lowe opened up about her pregnancy last month, saying "Danny and I are over the moon."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie