Daisy Lowe's Mother Pearl Suffers Miscarriage
Former "Powder" star Pearl Lowe has miscarried the baby she was expecting with rocker husband Danny Goffey. The singer-turned-fashion designer, 40, announced earlier this year she was expecting her fifth child.
But Supergrass drummer Goffey has revealed the sad news that Lowe is no longer carrying the baby. A statement from Lowe's rep reads, "Danny Goffey has announced today that his wife Pearl Lowe has suffered a miscarriage."
"The couple have asked to respect their privacy at this difficult time." Other than that, the spokesperson offered no comment.
The couple already has three children - Alfie, Frankie and Betty - and Lowe also has a 21-year-old daughter, model Daisy Lowe, with rocker Gavin Rossdale. Lowe opened up about her pregnancy last month, saying "Danny and I are over the moon."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby