Lindsay Lohan Accuses Her Father of Stealing Passport
Lindsay Lohan has blamed her estranged father for the passport problems which jeopardized her important probation hearing in Los Angeles - and insists she's embroiled in a set-up. The "Mean Girls" star must appear before Judge Marsha Revel at Beverly Hills Courthouse on Thursday, May 20 to determine if she satisfactorily completed court-ordered alcohol education classes stemming from a 2007 arrest.
Reports suggest a warrant will be issued for her arrest if she fails to appear. The actress recently jetted to the Cannes Film Festival and her father Michael accused her of deliberately flying to France ahead of the probation hearing in a bid to land a quick jail sentence rather than rehab.
Lohan now appears to be stranded in Europe after her passport was allegedly stolen at the annual movie event - and she's convinced her dad is behind its disappearance. She tells GossipCop.com, "My passport's been stolen. It's clearly an inside person who works with my father that has been sent to set me up. He's been threatening me."
Lohan has an appointment with U.S. Embassy officials on Thursday morning to help replace the document, but she'll fail to make it back to L.A. in time for her court hearing - and the 23 year old is now facing further travel problems.
She admits, "All flights (are) booked." But Lohan is confident the drama can be resolved, declaring, "It's all going to be fine... (but it's) so scary".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Scott Disick Who? Bella Thorne Reveals She Has Her Eye on Someone New
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Slams His Car Onto Paparazzo in Beverly Hills
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 9 Taps Jimmy Kimmel and More to Guest Star
- Charlie Sheen Accused of Infecting Gay Lover With HIV
- Gwen Stefani Is Reportedly Pregnant With Twins and Wants Advice From Beyonce
- 'Big Little Lies' Season 2 Is in Early Development
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie