Scarlett Johansson Has a New Sister
Scarlett Johansson is a sister again - her mum has adopted a baby girl from Ethiopia. Melanie Sloan missed out on her superstar daughter's "Iron Man 2" film premiere because she was in Africa picking up the latest member of the family, little Fenan.
As well as a celebrity sister, the baby has two older brothers, Adrian and Hunter, who is Scarlett's twin. UsMagazine.com reports the adoption was full of drama thanks to the volcano ash cloud that grounded planes in Europe recently. A source tells the publication, "The volcano put the whole adoption process in jeopardy due to time constraints, but it worked out in the end."
Scarlett Johansson recently was forced to deny rumor that she filed for divorce from Ryan Reynolds. Her representative told Gossip Cop that there's "absolutely no truth" to the split report.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen