Courtney Love Calls Twitter 'Stupid' and Quit It
Courtney Love has turned her back on Twitter.com after becoming addicted to the "stupid" social networking site. The Hole rocker, who has battled substance abuse in the past, has frequently turned to her Twitter.com blog to give fans minute-by-minute updates on her thoughts and feelings.
She has even used the website to blast peers like Billy Corgan and ex-boyfriend Edward Norton. But Love claims she has now quit the celebrity trend. She tells MTV's Buzzworthy, "I've stopped twittering. It's mind crack and it's stupid." Love's last tweet was posted on Monday, May 17.
The rocker isn't the first one-time Twitter-loving celebrity, who has chosen not to 'tweet' - Miley Cyrus and John Mayer have both turned their backs on the social networking site.
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China