Courtney Love Calls Twitter 'Stupid' and Quit It
Courtney Love has turned her back on Twitter.com after becoming addicted to the "stupid" social networking site. The Hole rocker, who has battled substance abuse in the past, has frequently turned to her Twitter.com blog to give fans minute-by-minute updates on her thoughts and feelings.
She has even used the website to blast peers like Billy Corgan and ex-boyfriend Edward Norton. But Love claims she has now quit the celebrity trend. She tells MTV's Buzzworthy, "I've stopped twittering. It's mind crack and it's stupid." Love's last tweet was posted on Monday, May 17.
The rocker isn't the first one-time Twitter-loving celebrity, who has chosen not to 'tweet' - Miley Cyrus and John Mayer have both turned their backs on the social networking site.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'