Courtney Love Calls Twitter 'Stupid' and Quit It
Courtney Love has turned her back on Twitter.com after becoming addicted to the "stupid" social networking site. The Hole rocker, who has battled substance abuse in the past, has frequently turned to her Twitter.com blog to give fans minute-by-minute updates on her thoughts and feelings.
She has even used the website to blast peers like Billy Corgan and ex-boyfriend Edward Norton. But Love claims she has now quit the celebrity trend. She tells MTV's Buzzworthy, "I've stopped twittering. It's mind crack and it's stupid." Love's last tweet was posted on Monday, May 17.
The rocker isn't the first one-time Twitter-loving celebrity, who has chosen not to 'tweet' - Miley Cyrus and John Mayer have both turned their backs on the social networking site.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'