Courtney Love Calls Twitter 'Stupid' and Quit It
Courtney Love has turned her back on Twitter.com after becoming addicted to the "stupid" social networking site. The Hole rocker, who has battled substance abuse in the past, has frequently turned to her Twitter.com blog to give fans minute-by-minute updates on her thoughts and feelings.
She has even used the website to blast peers like Billy Corgan and ex-boyfriend Edward Norton. But Love claims she has now quit the celebrity trend. She tells MTV's Buzzworthy, "I've stopped twittering. It's mind crack and it's stupid." Love's last tweet was posted on Monday, May 17.
The rocker isn't the first one-time Twitter-loving celebrity, who has chosen not to 'tweet' - Miley Cyrus and John Mayer have both turned their backs on the social networking site.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death