Anna Nicole Smith's Worn Underwear Violates Hygiene Rules
Lingerie allegedly used by the late Anna Nicole Smith has been pulled from an online auction - because the used garments violate hygiene rules. The bras, panties and garter belts were posted online at eBay.com by Smith's pal Jackie Hatten - the sister of the star's ex-boyfriend Mark Hatten - earlier this week.
Hatten claimed the items had once been "worn" by the tragic model/actress in the auction description. But the sale has been halted amid concerns for cleanliness. An eBay representative tells TMZ.com, "eBay policy strictly prohibits listing used underwear. Used clothing may be listed on eBay as long as it has been cleaned and the listing clearly states that the clothing is used."
Hatten is not the only one selling off Smith's possessions - photographer Larry Birkhead, who fathered the blonde's daughter Dannielynn, has also put memorabilia up for sale to raise money to secure the tot's future. The auction, set to take place in Las Vegas next month, will feature Smith's Mercedes sports car, bronze statues and furniture, and gowns and paintings by the star herself.
Smith died from a drug overdose in 2007.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3