Anna Nicole Smith's Worn Underwear Violates Hygiene Rules
Lingerie allegedly used by the late Anna Nicole Smith has been pulled from an online auction - because the used garments violate hygiene rules. The bras, panties and garter belts were posted online at eBay.com by Smith's pal Jackie Hatten - the sister of the star's ex-boyfriend Mark Hatten - earlier this week.
Hatten claimed the items had once been "worn" by the tragic model/actress in the auction description. But the sale has been halted amid concerns for cleanliness. An eBay representative tells TMZ.com, "eBay policy strictly prohibits listing used underwear. Used clothing may be listed on eBay as long as it has been cleaned and the listing clearly states that the clothing is used."
Hatten is not the only one selling off Smith's possessions - photographer Larry Birkhead, who fathered the blonde's daughter Dannielynn, has also put memorabilia up for sale to raise money to secure the tot's future. The auction, set to take place in Las Vegas next month, will feature Smith's Mercedes sports car, bronze statues and furniture, and gowns and paintings by the star herself.
Smith died from a drug overdose in 2007.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory