Eliza Dushku Apologizes to Vienna Girardi Over Twitter Threat
Eliza Dushku has apologized to reality TV star Vienna Girardi after accusing her of setting her sights on the actress' boyfriend Rick Fox. Dushku sent a warning message to "The Bachelor" star Girardi via Twitter.com on Tuesday, May 18, posting a screen grab of the reality star glancing at the former basketball player during a taping of "Dancing with the Stars".
She wrote, "Vienna, I will CUT you. Keep yo' eyes on yo' own meat!" But the "Bring It On" star has offered up an apology to Girardi, who is engaged to marry Jake Pavelka - in a bid to prove the comment was a joke.
Dushku tweets: "I heart the Pavelka's. I will fresh cut some flowers for Vienna in the a.m. and apologize if I hurt feelings!"
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'