Eliza Dushku Apologizes to Vienna Girardi Over Twitter Threat
Eliza Dushku has apologized to reality TV star Vienna Girardi after accusing her of setting her sights on the actress' boyfriend Rick Fox. Dushku sent a warning message to "The Bachelor" star Girardi via Twitter.com on Tuesday, May 18, posting a screen grab of the reality star glancing at the former basketball player during a taping of "Dancing with the Stars".
She wrote, "Vienna, I will CUT you. Keep yo' eyes on yo' own meat!" But the "Bring It On" star has offered up an apology to Girardi, who is engaged to marry Jake Pavelka - in a bid to prove the comment was a joke.
Dushku tweets: "I heart the Pavelka's. I will fresh cut some flowers for Vienna in the a.m. and apologize if I hurt feelings!"
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'