Eliza Dushku Apologizes to Vienna Girardi Over Twitter Threat
Eliza Dushku has apologized to reality TV star Vienna Girardi after accusing her of setting her sights on the actress' boyfriend Rick Fox. Dushku sent a warning message to "The Bachelor" star Girardi via Twitter.com on Tuesday, May 18, posting a screen grab of the reality star glancing at the former basketball player during a taping of "Dancing with the Stars".
She wrote, "Vienna, I will CUT you. Keep yo' eyes on yo' own meat!" But the "Bring It On" star has offered up an apology to Girardi, who is engaged to marry Jake Pavelka - in a bid to prove the comment was a joke.
Dushku tweets: "I heart the Pavelka's. I will fresh cut some flowers for Vienna in the a.m. and apologize if I hurt feelings!"
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'