Eliza Dushku Apologizes to Vienna Girardi Over Twitter Threat
Eliza Dushku has apologized to reality TV star Vienna Girardi after accusing her of setting her sights on the actress' boyfriend Rick Fox. Dushku sent a warning message to "The Bachelor" star Girardi via Twitter.com on Tuesday, May 18, posting a screen grab of the reality star glancing at the former basketball player during a taping of "Dancing with the Stars".
She wrote, "Vienna, I will CUT you. Keep yo' eyes on yo' own meat!" But the "Bring It On" star has offered up an apology to Girardi, who is engaged to marry Jake Pavelka - in a bid to prove the comment was a joke.
Dushku tweets: "I heart the Pavelka's. I will fresh cut some flowers for Vienna in the a.m. and apologize if I hurt feelings!"
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why