Eliza Dushku Apologizes to Vienna Girardi Over Twitter Threat
Eliza Dushku has apologized to reality TV star Vienna Girardi after accusing her of setting her sights on the actress' boyfriend Rick Fox. Dushku sent a warning message to "The Bachelor" star Girardi via Twitter.com on Tuesday, May 18, posting a screen grab of the reality star glancing at the former basketball player during a taping of "Dancing with the Stars".
She wrote, "Vienna, I will CUT you. Keep yo' eyes on yo' own meat!" But the "Bring It On" star has offered up an apology to Girardi, who is engaged to marry Jake Pavelka - in a bid to prove the comment was a joke.
Dushku tweets: "I heart the Pavelka's. I will fresh cut some flowers for Vienna in the a.m. and apologize if I hurt feelings!"
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host