Rachel Stevens Pregnant With Her First Child
British pop star Rachel Stevens is pregnant with her first child. The former S Club 7 singer and her husband Alex Bourne are expecting the new addition to their family later this year. The mum-to-be says, "We are thrilled and so excited about becoming parents."
Stevens, who married Bourne in a lavish London ceremony last summer, recently admitted the couple is still in the "honeymoon period" of their relationship. She told Britain's Daily Mirror, "I'm really lucky though because I've found a good one - Alex is a brilliant hubby. He's really supportive and he's always proud of everything I do."
Rachel Stevens has been dating Alex Bourne for 18 months when he proposed to her in June 2008. They then tied the knot at the posh London hotel Claridges on Sunday afternoon, August 2.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?