Amy Winehouse Taken to Hospital After Drunken Fall
Amy Winehouse has sparked further fears for her health after she was admitted to hospital following a drinking session at the weekend, according to a U.K. report. The "Back to Black" hitmaker has sought medical attention several times in recent weeks. Last month, she was taken to a hospital after a drunken fall at her London home.
Now the singer has returned to the same private clinic for more treatment, according to Britain's The Sun newspaper. A source tells the publication, "She's there because she had a load to drink and was really unwell afterwards. Not just sick, really poorly."
"But as she really likes it in there, she was happy to go in for a few days. She's spending more time in the clinic than anywhere else at the moment." Winehouse was also admitted to hospital in early April while doctors carried out a series of tests after she complained of chest pains, thought to be related to her breast enlargement surgery.
The singer's hospitalizations come a year after she spent an extended vacation in the Caribbean in a bid to battle her drink and drug demons.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush