Amy Winehouse Taken to Hospital After Drunken Fall
Amy Winehouse has sparked further fears for her health after she was admitted to hospital following a drinking session at the weekend, according to a U.K. report. The "Back to Black" hitmaker has sought medical attention several times in recent weeks. Last month, she was taken to a hospital after a drunken fall at her London home.
Now the singer has returned to the same private clinic for more treatment, according to Britain's The Sun newspaper. A source tells the publication, "She's there because she had a load to drink and was really unwell afterwards. Not just sick, really poorly."
"But as she really likes it in there, she was happy to go in for a few days. She's spending more time in the clinic than anywhere else at the moment." Winehouse was also admitted to hospital in early April while doctors carried out a series of tests after she complained of chest pains, thought to be related to her breast enlargement surgery.
The singer's hospitalizations come a year after she spent an extended vacation in the Caribbean in a bid to battle her drink and drug demons.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'