Amy Winehouse Taken to Hospital After Drunken Fall
Amy Winehouse has sparked further fears for her health after she was admitted to hospital following a drinking session at the weekend, according to a U.K. report. The "Back to Black" hitmaker has sought medical attention several times in recent weeks. Last month, she was taken to a hospital after a drunken fall at her London home.
Now the singer has returned to the same private clinic for more treatment, according to Britain's The Sun newspaper. A source tells the publication, "She's there because she had a load to drink and was really unwell afterwards. Not just sick, really poorly."
"But as she really likes it in there, she was happy to go in for a few days. She's spending more time in the clinic than anywhere else at the moment." Winehouse was also admitted to hospital in early April while doctors carried out a series of tests after she complained of chest pains, thought to be related to her breast enlargement surgery.
The singer's hospitalizations come a year after she spent an extended vacation in the Caribbean in a bid to battle her drink and drug demons.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera