Amy Winehouse Taken to Hospital After Drunken Fall
Amy Winehouse has sparked further fears for her health after she was admitted to hospital following a drinking session at the weekend, according to a U.K. report. The "Back to Black" hitmaker has sought medical attention several times in recent weeks. Last month, she was taken to a hospital after a drunken fall at her London home.
Now the singer has returned to the same private clinic for more treatment, according to Britain's The Sun newspaper. A source tells the publication, "She's there because she had a load to drink and was really unwell afterwards. Not just sick, really poorly."
"But as she really likes it in there, she was happy to go in for a few days. She's spending more time in the clinic than anywhere else at the moment." Winehouse was also admitted to hospital in early April while doctors carried out a series of tests after she complained of chest pains, thought to be related to her breast enlargement surgery.
The singer's hospitalizations come a year after she spent an extended vacation in the Caribbean in a bid to battle her drink and drug demons.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'