Lindsay Lohan Gets Positive Mark in Court-Ordered Class
The director of Lindsay Lohan's alcohol education program has dismissed claims the actress isn't taking her court-ordered punishment seriously, branding the "Mean Girl" star "positive and receptive" in class. The 23 year old is completing the course as part of her probation from an incident in 2007 when she pleaded guilty to cocaine use and no contest to drink-driving and reckless driving charges.
She's due to appear before Judge Marsha Revel at Beverly Hills Courthouse in Los Angeles later this week, and some insiders have claimed that Lohan hasn't attended all her necessary classes - which could result in a jail sentence.
But in a new report, obtained by TMZ.com, the director of the Right On Programs is adamant Lohan is a model student - after a shaky start. In Lohan's latest progress report, Cherie Marshall reveals, "In the beginning, she struggled with consistency and punctuality in attending her scheduled activities. We returned her case to court for failing to obtain a leave of absence for a work-related trip."
"(Now) her attitude is positive and receptive to ideas regarding lifestyle changes. She has never come under the influence, been rude or disrespectful. (Lohan) attends regularly and consistently communicates in a timely manner to reschedule if necessary. At this time, Lindsay is in program compliance."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes