Lindsay Lohan Gets Positive Mark in Court-Ordered Class
The director of Lindsay Lohan's alcohol education program has dismissed claims the actress isn't taking her court-ordered punishment seriously, branding the "Mean Girl" star "positive and receptive" in class. The 23 year old is completing the course as part of her probation from an incident in 2007 when she pleaded guilty to cocaine use and no contest to drink-driving and reckless driving charges.
She's due to appear before Judge Marsha Revel at Beverly Hills Courthouse in Los Angeles later this week, and some insiders have claimed that Lohan hasn't attended all her necessary classes - which could result in a jail sentence.
But in a new report, obtained by TMZ.com, the director of the Right On Programs is adamant Lohan is a model student - after a shaky start. In Lohan's latest progress report, Cherie Marshall reveals, "In the beginning, she struggled with consistency and punctuality in attending her scheduled activities. We returned her case to court for failing to obtain a leave of absence for a work-related trip."
"(Now) her attitude is positive and receptive to ideas regarding lifestyle changes. She has never come under the influence, been rude or disrespectful. (Lohan) attends regularly and consistently communicates in a timely manner to reschedule if necessary. At this time, Lindsay is in program compliance."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?