James Franco Heads Back to 'General Hospital'
"Spider-Man" star James Franco is heading back to the small screen to play a villain on U.S. soap "General Hospital". The actor had a brief stint on the long-running daytime show last year, and he's returning to the soap in 2010.
He tells People.com, "Working on General Hospital was a great experience. I love the cast, writers, directors and producers. They have become a new family for me. I can't wait for the work we will do this summer."
Franco won't be the only movie star appearing on the show this summer - Sean Young has signed up to join the cast later this month.
In feature films meanwhile, James Franco has been tapped to play in "Howl, "In Praise of Shadows", "127 Hours" and "Eat, Pray, Love".
More James Franco News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle