James Franco Heads Back to 'General Hospital'
"Spider-Man" star James Franco is heading back to the small screen to play a villain on U.S. soap "General Hospital". The actor had a brief stint on the long-running daytime show last year, and he's returning to the soap in 2010.
He tells People.com, "Working on General Hospital was a great experience. I love the cast, writers, directors and producers. They have become a new family for me. I can't wait for the work we will do this summer."
Franco won't be the only movie star appearing on the show this summer - Sean Young has signed up to join the cast later this month.
In feature films meanwhile, James Franco has been tapped to play in "Howl, "In Praise of Shadows", "127 Hours" and "Eat, Pray, Love".
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up