James Franco Heads Back to 'General Hospital'
"Spider-Man" star James Franco is heading back to the small screen to play a villain on U.S. soap "General Hospital". The actor had a brief stint on the long-running daytime show last year, and he's returning to the soap in 2010.
He tells People.com, "Working on General Hospital was a great experience. I love the cast, writers, directors and producers. They have become a new family for me. I can't wait for the work we will do this summer."
Franco won't be the only movie star appearing on the show this summer - Sean Young has signed up to join the cast later this month.
In feature films meanwhile, James Franco has been tapped to play in "Howl, "In Praise of Shadows", "127 Hours" and "Eat, Pray, Love".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked