Megan Fox: Plastic Surgery Can't Alleviate Insecurity
Actress Megan Fox has urged young women to seek advice from a therapist before undergoing plastic surgery, because the cosmetic procedure won't cure any insecurity issues. The "Transformers" beauty insists she has nothing against the medical practice, but fears females are often looking for a quick fix to their vanity worries instead of dealing with the problems deep down.
She tells Allure magazine, "I would encourage anyone to first speak with a therapist, to try and figure out where this want comes from, because a lot of times it's not related to your teeth or your nose or your chin; the surgery is not going to alleviate that insecurity for you."
"If, then, you feel, 'This is something that I want to do,' then do it. It's amazing that we have the technology to do the stuff that we do."
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper