Megan Fox: Plastic Surgery Can't Alleviate Insecurity
Actress Megan Fox has urged young women to seek advice from a therapist before undergoing plastic surgery, because the cosmetic procedure won't cure any insecurity issues. The "Transformers" beauty insists she has nothing against the medical practice, but fears females are often looking for a quick fix to their vanity worries instead of dealing with the problems deep down.
She tells Allure magazine, "I would encourage anyone to first speak with a therapist, to try and figure out where this want comes from, because a lot of times it's not related to your teeth or your nose or your chin; the surgery is not going to alleviate that insecurity for you."
"If, then, you feel, 'This is something that I want to do,' then do it. It's amazing that we have the technology to do the stuff that we do."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl