Megan Fox: Plastic Surgery Can't Alleviate Insecurity
Actress Megan Fox has urged young women to seek advice from a therapist before undergoing plastic surgery, because the cosmetic procedure won't cure any insecurity issues. The "Transformers" beauty insists she has nothing against the medical practice, but fears females are often looking for a quick fix to their vanity worries instead of dealing with the problems deep down.
She tells Allure magazine, "I would encourage anyone to first speak with a therapist, to try and figure out where this want comes from, because a lot of times it's not related to your teeth or your nose or your chin; the surgery is not going to alleviate that insecurity for you."
"If, then, you feel, 'This is something that I want to do,' then do it. It's amazing that we have the technology to do the stuff that we do."
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern