Sharon Stone Regrets Lip Plumping Surgery
Sharon Stone regrets going under the knife for a lip plump during a moment of weakness, insisting plastic surgery isn't for her. The "Casino" star admits she felt so low and lonely after her 2004 divorce from publisher Phil Bronstein, she turned to cosmetic help in a bid to feel better about herself.
But the results were disastrous. She tells More magazine, "(I thought) nobody loved me - 'I'm 103. My life would be better if I had better lips."
Afterwards, she had a "what the hell?" moment when she stared at her plumped-up lips in the mirror - and was left horrified when lip gloss wouldn't stay put and her lips no longer matched. She adds, "(I looked) like a trout."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'