Sharon Stone Regrets Lip Plumping Surgery
Sharon Stone regrets going under the knife for a lip plump during a moment of weakness, insisting plastic surgery isn't for her. The "Casino" star admits she felt so low and lonely after her 2004 divorce from publisher Phil Bronstein, she turned to cosmetic help in a bid to feel better about herself.
But the results were disastrous. She tells More magazine, "(I thought) nobody loved me - 'I'm 103. My life would be better if I had better lips."
Afterwards, she had a "what the hell?" moment when she stared at her plumped-up lips in the mirror - and was left horrified when lip gloss wouldn't stay put and her lips no longer matched. She adds, "(I looked) like a trout."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season