Sharon Stone Regrets Lip Plumping Surgery
Sharon Stone regrets going under the knife for a lip plump during a moment of weakness, insisting plastic surgery isn't for her. The "Casino" star admits she felt so low and lonely after her 2004 divorce from publisher Phil Bronstein, she turned to cosmetic help in a bid to feel better about herself.
But the results were disastrous. She tells More magazine, "(I thought) nobody loved me - 'I'm 103. My life would be better if I had better lips."
Afterwards, she had a "what the hell?" moment when she stared at her plumped-up lips in the mirror - and was left horrified when lip gloss wouldn't stay put and her lips no longer matched. She adds, "(I looked) like a trout."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns