Sharon Stone Regrets Lip Plumping Surgery
Sharon Stone regrets going under the knife for a lip plump during a moment of weakness, insisting plastic surgery isn't for her. The "Casino" star admits she felt so low and lonely after her 2004 divorce from publisher Phil Bronstein, she turned to cosmetic help in a bid to feel better about herself.
But the results were disastrous. She tells More magazine, "(I thought) nobody loved me - 'I'm 103. My life would be better if I had better lips."
Afterwards, she had a "what the hell?" moment when she stared at her plumped-up lips in the mirror - and was left horrified when lip gloss wouldn't stay put and her lips no longer matched. She adds, "(I looked) like a trout."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal