Sharon Stone Regrets Lip Plumping Surgery
Sharon Stone regrets going under the knife for a lip plump during a moment of weakness, insisting plastic surgery isn't for her. The "Casino" star admits she felt so low and lonely after her 2004 divorce from publisher Phil Bronstein, she turned to cosmetic help in a bid to feel better about herself.
But the results were disastrous. She tells More magazine, "(I thought) nobody loved me - 'I'm 103. My life would be better if I had better lips."
Afterwards, she had a "what the hell?" moment when she stared at her plumped-up lips in the mirror - and was left horrified when lip gloss wouldn't stay put and her lips no longer matched. She adds, "(I looked) like a trout."
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards