Lindsay Lohan Denies New Lesbian Relationship
Lindsay Lohan has shot down rumours she's embarked on a new lesbian romance with celebrity photographer and reality TV star Indrani. The "Mean Girls" star, who split from DJ Samantha Ronson last year, was alleged to be secretly seeing the 36 year old after working on a photoshoot together in recent months.
Indrani, real name Julia I. Pal-Chaudhur, failed to put a stop to the reports when she admitted the pair had been "spending a lot of time together", but her business partner Markus Klinko went one step further by confirming the romance.
He told the New York Post, "Lindsay and Indrani have been seeing each other since we shot her last fall. I've seen them on dates, I have seen them making out... Indrani is a good influence on Lindsay. She is the opposite of a party girl - a Princeton graduate, she's into art and is a philanthropist - not what you'd expect (of) the typical girl for Lindsay to go out with. When they are together, they talk about art and the deeper meaning in life."
But Lohan has firmly denied the reports, simply telling UsMagazine.com, "No, no, no... In NO way am I dating her."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby