Megan Fox Has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
"Transformers" star Megan Fox is so terrified of germs, she can't bear to dine in restaurants. The brunette beauty suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder and admits she becomes anxious about bacteria when visiting public bathrooms.
She tells America's Allure magazine, "This is a sickness, I have an illness. Every time someone uses a bathroom and they flush, all the bacteria is shot into the air."
And the 24 year old can't bear to use restaurant silverware either: "Putting my mouth where a million other mouths have been, just knowing all the bacteria that you carry in your mouth? Ucch! (But) I'll starve to death before I'll cook for myself. I think I could survive a week without eating."
In the same interview, Megan Fox revealed how furious she was over her nude photo leak. She said, "If I knew who took this picture, I would personally cause them harm - physical harm. I'm not a f**king reality TV star that's courting the paparazzi and wants my f**king picture taken all the time."
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'