Megan Fox Has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
"Transformers" star Megan Fox is so terrified of germs, she can't bear to dine in restaurants. The brunette beauty suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder and admits she becomes anxious about bacteria when visiting public bathrooms.
She tells America's Allure magazine, "This is a sickness, I have an illness. Every time someone uses a bathroom and they flush, all the bacteria is shot into the air."
And the 24 year old can't bear to use restaurant silverware either: "Putting my mouth where a million other mouths have been, just knowing all the bacteria that you carry in your mouth? Ucch! (But) I'll starve to death before I'll cook for myself. I think I could survive a week without eating."
In the same interview, Megan Fox revealed how furious she was over her nude photo leak. She said, "If I knew who took this picture, I would personally cause them harm - physical harm. I'm not a f**king reality TV star that's courting the paparazzi and wants my f**king picture taken all the time."
More Megan Fox News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'