Megan Fox Has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
"Transformers" star Megan Fox is so terrified of germs, she can't bear to dine in restaurants. The brunette beauty suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder and admits she becomes anxious about bacteria when visiting public bathrooms.
She tells America's Allure magazine, "This is a sickness, I have an illness. Every time someone uses a bathroom and they flush, all the bacteria is shot into the air."
And the 24 year old can't bear to use restaurant silverware either: "Putting my mouth where a million other mouths have been, just knowing all the bacteria that you carry in your mouth? Ucch! (But) I'll starve to death before I'll cook for myself. I think I could survive a week without eating."
In the same interview, Megan Fox revealed how furious she was over her nude photo leak. She said, "If I knew who took this picture, I would personally cause them harm - physical harm. I'm not a f**king reality TV star that's courting the paparazzi and wants my f**king picture taken all the time."
More Megan Fox News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image