Megan Fox Has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
"Transformers" star Megan Fox is so terrified of germs, she can't bear to dine in restaurants. The brunette beauty suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder and admits she becomes anxious about bacteria when visiting public bathrooms.
She tells America's Allure magazine, "This is a sickness, I have an illness. Every time someone uses a bathroom and they flush, all the bacteria is shot into the air."
And the 24 year old can't bear to use restaurant silverware either: "Putting my mouth where a million other mouths have been, just knowing all the bacteria that you carry in your mouth? Ucch! (But) I'll starve to death before I'll cook for myself. I think I could survive a week without eating."
In the same interview, Megan Fox revealed how furious she was over her nude photo leak. She said, "If I knew who took this picture, I would personally cause them harm - physical harm. I'm not a f**king reality TV star that's courting the paparazzi and wants my f**king picture taken all the time."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie