Megan Fox Has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
"Transformers" star Megan Fox is so terrified of germs, she can't bear to dine in restaurants. The brunette beauty suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder and admits she becomes anxious about bacteria when visiting public bathrooms.
She tells America's Allure magazine, "This is a sickness, I have an illness. Every time someone uses a bathroom and they flush, all the bacteria is shot into the air."
And the 24 year old can't bear to use restaurant silverware either: "Putting my mouth where a million other mouths have been, just knowing all the bacteria that you carry in your mouth? Ucch! (But) I'll starve to death before I'll cook for myself. I think I could survive a week without eating."
In the same interview, Megan Fox revealed how furious she was over her nude photo leak. She said, "If I knew who took this picture, I would personally cause them harm - physical harm. I'm not a f**king reality TV star that's courting the paparazzi and wants my f**king picture taken all the time."
More Megan Fox News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed