David Arquette Was Knocked Down During Basketball Mayhem
David Arquette found himself in the middle of basketball mayhem on Monday, May 17 when he tried to stop a courtside tussle at a Los Angeles Lakers game. The "Scream" star had just watched his beloved Lakers triumph over the Phoenix Suns in the play-offs when an unruly fan rushed the court, breaching the Staples Center venue's rules.
A scuffle broke out when a security guard attempted to escort the man away and the duo bumped into the actor, knocking him into front-row seats in their clash. Arquette was then pushed to the ground as he and officials tried to restrain the fan, who was eventually pulled away from the bouncer.
A spokesperson for AEG confirms, "At the end of the game, a fan came out of the stands and out on to the court. Any time a fan breaches the court, you don't know what their intentions are. We approached him and asked him to leave and when he didn't want to leave, there was some force used."
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport