David Arquette Was Knocked Down During Basketball Mayhem
David Arquette found himself in the middle of basketball mayhem on Monday, May 17 when he tried to stop a courtside tussle at a Los Angeles Lakers game. The "Scream" star had just watched his beloved Lakers triumph over the Phoenix Suns in the play-offs when an unruly fan rushed the court, breaching the Staples Center venue's rules.
A scuffle broke out when a security guard attempted to escort the man away and the duo bumped into the actor, knocking him into front-row seats in their clash. Arquette was then pushed to the ground as he and officials tried to restrain the fan, who was eventually pulled away from the bouncer.
A spokesperson for AEG confirms, "At the end of the game, a fan came out of the stands and out on to the court. Any time a fan breaches the court, you don't know what their intentions are. We approached him and asked him to leave and when he didn't want to leave, there was some force used."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked