David Arquette Was Knocked Down During Basketball Mayhem
David Arquette found himself in the middle of basketball mayhem on Monday, May 17 when he tried to stop a courtside tussle at a Los Angeles Lakers game. The "Scream" star had just watched his beloved Lakers triumph over the Phoenix Suns in the play-offs when an unruly fan rushed the court, breaching the Staples Center venue's rules.
A scuffle broke out when a security guard attempted to escort the man away and the duo bumped into the actor, knocking him into front-row seats in their clash. Arquette was then pushed to the ground as he and officials tried to restrain the fan, who was eventually pulled away from the bouncer.
A spokesperson for AEG confirms, "At the end of the game, a fan came out of the stands and out on to the court. Any time a fan breaches the court, you don't know what their intentions are. We approached him and asked him to leave and when he didn't want to leave, there was some force used."
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'