David Arquette Was Knocked Down During Basketball Mayhem
David Arquette found himself in the middle of basketball mayhem on Monday, May 17 when he tried to stop a courtside tussle at a Los Angeles Lakers game. The "Scream" star had just watched his beloved Lakers triumph over the Phoenix Suns in the play-offs when an unruly fan rushed the court, breaching the Staples Center venue's rules.
A scuffle broke out when a security guard attempted to escort the man away and the duo bumped into the actor, knocking him into front-row seats in their clash. Arquette was then pushed to the ground as he and officials tried to restrain the fan, who was eventually pulled away from the bouncer.
A spokesperson for AEG confirms, "At the end of the game, a fan came out of the stands and out on to the court. Any time a fan breaches the court, you don't know what their intentions are. We approached him and asked him to leave and when he didn't want to leave, there was some force used."
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says