David Arquette Was Knocked Down During Basketball Mayhem
David Arquette found himself in the middle of basketball mayhem on Monday, May 17 when he tried to stop a courtside tussle at a Los Angeles Lakers game. The "Scream" star had just watched his beloved Lakers triumph over the Phoenix Suns in the play-offs when an unruly fan rushed the court, breaching the Staples Center venue's rules.
A scuffle broke out when a security guard attempted to escort the man away and the duo bumped into the actor, knocking him into front-row seats in their clash. Arquette was then pushed to the ground as he and officials tried to restrain the fan, who was eventually pulled away from the bouncer.
A spokesperson for AEG confirms, "At the end of the game, a fan came out of the stands and out on to the court. Any time a fan breaches the court, you don't know what their intentions are. We approached him and asked him to leave and when he didn't want to leave, there was some force used."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal