Lindsay Lohan Rumored to Date a Female Photographer
Lindsay Lohan is dating celebrity photographer and reality TV star Indrani, according to the snapper's business partner. The actress has been secretly seeing Indrani, real name Julia I. Pal-Chaudhur, since the women worked together on a photoshoot last autumn, reports the New York Post.
The 36 year old, who is half of the respected photography duo Markus Klinko and Indrani, is the second woman to be seriously linked to Lohan, 23 - who ended her tumultuous on/off relationship with DJ Samantha Ronson last year. Indrani is coy about the rumors, telling the newspaper the pair has "been spending a lot of time together." But she admits an attraction, adding: "I have never had a relationship with a woman before, but Lindsay is just somebody who I find fascinating, gorgeous and extremely smart, as well as super-hot."
And Klinko insists the couple is a good match: "Lindsay and Indrani have been seeing each other since we shot her last fall. I've seen them on dates, I have seen them making out... Indrani is a good influence on Lindsay. She is the opposite of a party girl - a Princeton graduate, she's into art and is a philanthropist - not what you'd expect (of) the typical girl for Lindsay to go out with. When they are together, they talk about art and the deeper meaning in life."
Indrani is not the first person Lohan has been romantically linked to since her split from Ronson - actors including Gerard Butler, "Entourage" star Kevin Connolly, Jason Segel, and French star Aurelien Wiik are among her most recent rumored suitors.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday