Courtney Love and Uma Thurman's Ex Fighting on a Date
Courtney Love caused a scene while out on a date with her rumored new lover Andre Balazs - she blasted the tycoon for chatting to another woman, according to a U.S. report. The Hole rocker initially refuted reports she was dating the hotel magnate, who is Uma Thurman's ex-boyfriend, but recently fueled speculation in a leaked email, allegedly writing, "I'm in lurve. It's nice. Scary. I'm a great catch and he can be a bad boy but he loves me."
And the pair was reportedly very much a couple while on a night out in New York last week - until Love threw a tantrum over Balazs' flirting. A source tells the New York Daily News, "They came to the Boom Boom Room together late Thursday night and initially went their separate ways. At first, Courtney was chatting with a couple of guys about her music. But eventually, she and Andre snuck out to the smoking deck together and were hugging and being touchy. They both seemed very sweet and genuine."
"When Courtney and Andre decided to call it a night and hail a cab, Andre was stopped by a woman he knew. As soon as he started talking to her, Courtney hit the roof. It was obvious to everyone that the woman was a business associate, but not to Courtney."
"She acted like a toddler! It got so bad that the woman Andre was talking to got really embarrassed, and he had to apologize and walk away. By then, Courtney was crying and screaming. Andre started shouting right back at her. They eventually got into a cab, but the few people left on the street at that hour were in shock."
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle