Courtney Love and Uma Thurman's Ex Fighting on a Date
Courtney Love caused a scene while out on a date with her rumored new lover Andre Balazs - she blasted the tycoon for chatting to another woman, according to a U.S. report. The Hole rocker initially refuted reports she was dating the hotel magnate, who is Uma Thurman's ex-boyfriend, but recently fueled speculation in a leaked email, allegedly writing, "I'm in lurve. It's nice. Scary. I'm a great catch and he can be a bad boy but he loves me."
And the pair was reportedly very much a couple while on a night out in New York last week - until Love threw a tantrum over Balazs' flirting. A source tells the New York Daily News, "They came to the Boom Boom Room together late Thursday night and initially went their separate ways. At first, Courtney was chatting with a couple of guys about her music. But eventually, she and Andre snuck out to the smoking deck together and were hugging and being touchy. They both seemed very sweet and genuine."
"When Courtney and Andre decided to call it a night and hail a cab, Andre was stopped by a woman he knew. As soon as he started talking to her, Courtney hit the roof. It was obvious to everyone that the woman was a business associate, but not to Courtney."
"She acted like a toddler! It got so bad that the woman Andre was talking to got really embarrassed, and he had to apologize and walk away. By then, Courtney was crying and screaming. Andre started shouting right back at her. They eventually got into a cab, but the few people left on the street at that hour were in shock."
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes