Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen in Airplane Mix-Up
Mary-Kate Olsen was surprised at reports she got caught up in a mid-air drama on Sunday, May 16 - it was her twin sister Ashley Olsen on the stricken plane. Initial reports of the incident stated that former child star Mary-Kate was traveling on a flight from New York to Los Angeles when a blaze broke out at the front of the aircraft, cracking the windshield and forcing the pilots to make an emergency landing in Virginia.
But it has now emerged the twins were a victim of mistaken identity by other passengers - it was Ashley Olsen on the plane, with her actor boyfriend Justin Bartha.
A representative for the Olsens has confirmed Ashley was on the flight and was unharmed in the incident.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked