Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen in Airplane Mix-Up
Mary-Kate Olsen was surprised at reports she got caught up in a mid-air drama on Sunday, May 16 - it was her twin sister Ashley Olsen on the stricken plane. Initial reports of the incident stated that former child star Mary-Kate was traveling on a flight from New York to Los Angeles when a blaze broke out at the front of the aircraft, cracking the windshield and forcing the pilots to make an emergency landing in Virginia.
But it has now emerged the twins were a victim of mistaken identity by other passengers - it was Ashley Olsen on the plane, with her actor boyfriend Justin Bartha.
A representative for the Olsens has confirmed Ashley was on the flight and was unharmed in the incident.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch