Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen in Airplane Mix-Up
Mary-Kate Olsen was surprised at reports she got caught up in a mid-air drama on Sunday, May 16 - it was her twin sister Ashley Olsen on the stricken plane. Initial reports of the incident stated that former child star Mary-Kate was traveling on a flight from New York to Los Angeles when a blaze broke out at the front of the aircraft, cracking the windshield and forcing the pilots to make an emergency landing in Virginia.
But it has now emerged the twins were a victim of mistaken identity by other passengers - it was Ashley Olsen on the plane, with her actor boyfriend Justin Bartha.
A representative for the Olsens has confirmed Ashley was on the flight and was unharmed in the incident.
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body