Megan Fox Upset Over Nude Photo Leak
Megan Fox was fuming after naked photos of her on a movie set were leaked online in January - just months after a pal sold topless shots of her to the tabloids. A set insider photographed the brunette beauty in her underwear while she was filming a scene for upcoming movie "Passion Play", and the images surfaced on the Internet earlier this year.
Fox was furious over the incident - and admits she wouldn't hold back if she were to discover who released the snaps. She tells Allure magazine, "If I knew who took this picture, I would personally cause them harm - physical harm. I'm not a f**king reality TV star that's courting the paparazzi and wants my f**king picture taken all the time."
"I'm at my job and I'm trying to play a character and I'm trying to be serious, and this is the s**t that's happening to me. It makes me furious." Fox considered legal action last year after an acquaintance released candid photos from her horror film "Jennifer's Body".
More Megan Fox News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger