Megan Fox Upset Over Nude Photo Leak
Megan Fox was fuming after naked photos of her on a movie set were leaked online in January - just months after a pal sold topless shots of her to the tabloids. A set insider photographed the brunette beauty in her underwear while she was filming a scene for upcoming movie "Passion Play", and the images surfaced on the Internet earlier this year.
Fox was furious over the incident - and admits she wouldn't hold back if she were to discover who released the snaps. She tells Allure magazine, "If I knew who took this picture, I would personally cause them harm - physical harm. I'm not a f**king reality TV star that's courting the paparazzi and wants my f**king picture taken all the time."
"I'm at my job and I'm trying to play a character and I'm trying to be serious, and this is the s**t that's happening to me. It makes me furious." Fox considered legal action last year after an acquaintance released candid photos from her horror film "Jennifer's Body".
More Megan Fox News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune