Megan Fox Upset Over Nude Photo Leak
Megan Fox was fuming after naked photos of her on a movie set were leaked online in January - just months after a pal sold topless shots of her to the tabloids. A set insider photographed the brunette beauty in her underwear while she was filming a scene for upcoming movie "Passion Play", and the images surfaced on the Internet earlier this year.
Fox was furious over the incident - and admits she wouldn't hold back if she were to discover who released the snaps. She tells Allure magazine, "If I knew who took this picture, I would personally cause them harm - physical harm. I'm not a f**king reality TV star that's courting the paparazzi and wants my f**king picture taken all the time."
"I'm at my job and I'm trying to play a character and I'm trying to be serious, and this is the s**t that's happening to me. It makes me furious." Fox considered legal action last year after an acquaintance released candid photos from her horror film "Jennifer's Body".
More Megan Fox News
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs