Megan Fox Upset Over Nude Photo Leak
Megan Fox was fuming after naked photos of her on a movie set were leaked online in January - just months after a pal sold topless shots of her to the tabloids. A set insider photographed the brunette beauty in her underwear while she was filming a scene for upcoming movie "Passion Play", and the images surfaced on the Internet earlier this year.
Fox was furious over the incident - and admits she wouldn't hold back if she were to discover who released the snaps. She tells Allure magazine, "If I knew who took this picture, I would personally cause them harm - physical harm. I'm not a f**king reality TV star that's courting the paparazzi and wants my f**king picture taken all the time."
"I'm at my job and I'm trying to play a character and I'm trying to be serious, and this is the s**t that's happening to me. It makes me furious." Fox considered legal action last year after an acquaintance released candid photos from her horror film "Jennifer's Body".
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage