Megan Fox Upset Over Nude Photo Leak
Megan Fox was fuming after naked photos of her on a movie set were leaked online in January - just months after a pal sold topless shots of her to the tabloids. A set insider photographed the brunette beauty in her underwear while she was filming a scene for upcoming movie "Passion Play", and the images surfaced on the Internet earlier this year.
Fox was furious over the incident - and admits she wouldn't hold back if she were to discover who released the snaps. She tells Allure magazine, "If I knew who took this picture, I would personally cause them harm - physical harm. I'm not a f**king reality TV star that's courting the paparazzi and wants my f**king picture taken all the time."
"I'm at my job and I'm trying to play a character and I'm trying to be serious, and this is the s**t that's happening to me. It makes me furious." Fox considered legal action last year after an acquaintance released candid photos from her horror film "Jennifer's Body".
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle