Miley Cyrus' Father and Brother to Team Up for New Reality TV Show
Billy Ray Cyrus and his son Trace Cyrus are preparing to lift the lid on their lives in a new reality TV show. Miley Cyrus' dad and brother are in talks with U.S. TV bosses about a project which Trace promises will "blow people's minds" when it hits screens.
In a post on his Twitter page, he writes, "First meeting went well! On to the next meeting with another TV station. This reality show with my dad and I is going to blow people's minds."
Trace Cyrus is best known as a musician. He was a guitarist and songwriter of Metro Station before the band broke up earlier 2010. He now joins new band Ashland High.
Meanwhile, Billy Ray Cyrus has worked together with his daughter Miley Cyrus in TV series "Hannah Montana", which recently wrapped production for the last episode.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier