Miley Cyrus' Father and Brother to Team Up for New Reality TV Show
Billy Ray Cyrus and his son Trace Cyrus are preparing to lift the lid on their lives in a new reality TV show. Miley Cyrus' dad and brother are in talks with U.S. TV bosses about a project which Trace promises will "blow people's minds" when it hits screens.
In a post on his Twitter page, he writes, "First meeting went well! On to the next meeting with another TV station. This reality show with my dad and I is going to blow people's minds."
Trace Cyrus is best known as a musician. He was a guitarist and songwriter of Metro Station before the band broke up earlier 2010. He now joins new band Ashland High.
Meanwhile, Billy Ray Cyrus has worked together with his daughter Miley Cyrus in TV series "Hannah Montana", which recently wrapped production for the last episode.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs