Miley Cyrus' Father and Brother to Team Up for New Reality TV Show
Billy Ray Cyrus and his son Trace Cyrus are preparing to lift the lid on their lives in a new reality TV show. Miley Cyrus' dad and brother are in talks with U.S. TV bosses about a project which Trace promises will "blow people's minds" when it hits screens.
In a post on his Twitter page, he writes, "First meeting went well! On to the next meeting with another TV station. This reality show with my dad and I is going to blow people's minds."
Trace Cyrus is best known as a musician. He was a guitarist and songwriter of Metro Station before the band broke up earlier 2010. He now joins new band Ashland High.
Meanwhile, Billy Ray Cyrus has worked together with his daughter Miley Cyrus in TV series "Hannah Montana", which recently wrapped production for the last episode.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video