Miley Cyrus' Father and Brother to Team Up for New Reality TV Show
Billy Ray Cyrus and his son Trace Cyrus are preparing to lift the lid on their lives in a new reality TV show. Miley Cyrus' dad and brother are in talks with U.S. TV bosses about a project which Trace promises will "blow people's minds" when it hits screens.
In a post on his Twitter page, he writes, "First meeting went well! On to the next meeting with another TV station. This reality show with my dad and I is going to blow people's minds."
Trace Cyrus is best known as a musician. He was a guitarist and songwriter of Metro Station before the band broke up earlier 2010. He now joins new band Ashland High.
Meanwhile, Billy Ray Cyrus has worked together with his daughter Miley Cyrus in TV series "Hannah Montana", which recently wrapped production for the last episode.
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion