Miley Cyrus' Father and Brother to Team Up for New Reality TV Show
Billy Ray Cyrus and his son Trace Cyrus are preparing to lift the lid on their lives in a new reality TV show. Miley Cyrus' dad and brother are in talks with U.S. TV bosses about a project which Trace promises will "blow people's minds" when it hits screens.
In a post on his Twitter page, he writes, "First meeting went well! On to the next meeting with another TV station. This reality show with my dad and I is going to blow people's minds."
Trace Cyrus is best known as a musician. He was a guitarist and songwriter of Metro Station before the band broke up earlier 2010. He now joins new band Ashland High.
Meanwhile, Billy Ray Cyrus has worked together with his daughter Miley Cyrus in TV series "Hannah Montana", which recently wrapped production for the last episode.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!