Boy George Claims His Biopic 'Entertaining But Lacking'
Boy George was left unimpressed by a new biopic of his life - the former Culture Club star has branded the BBC drama "lacking" and "badly written". The singer was a consultant for "Worried About The Boy", a dramatization of the singer's early years in the band, which aired last weekend in the U.K.
But the flamboyant star wasn't won over by the show, and has taken to his Twitter page to reveal his opinions of the one-off drama. In a series of posts, he writes, "Verdict, beautifully shot & styled but badly written, it lacks heart and soul! It's what happens when straight blokes write about p**fs, one dimensional but great drag! I'm glad the doc was made... it was entertaining but lacking!"
Beside made into film, Boy George's memoirs has previously been documented in autobiographies titled "Take It Like a Man" and "Straight".
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie