Boy George Claims His Biopic 'Entertaining But Lacking'
Boy George was left unimpressed by a new biopic of his life - the former Culture Club star has branded the BBC drama "lacking" and "badly written". The singer was a consultant for "Worried About The Boy", a dramatization of the singer's early years in the band, which aired last weekend in the U.K.
But the flamboyant star wasn't won over by the show, and has taken to his Twitter page to reveal his opinions of the one-off drama. In a series of posts, he writes, "Verdict, beautifully shot & styled but badly written, it lacks heart and soul! It's what happens when straight blokes write about p**fs, one dimensional but great drag! I'm glad the doc was made... it was entertaining but lacking!"
Beside made into film, Boy George's memoirs has previously been documented in autobiographies titled "Take It Like a Man" and "Straight".
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick
- 'Survivor: Game Changers': [Spoiler] Is Crowned the Winner of Season 34
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?