Boy George Claims His Biopic 'Entertaining But Lacking'
Boy George was left unimpressed by a new biopic of his life - the former Culture Club star has branded the BBC drama "lacking" and "badly written". The singer was a consultant for "Worried About The Boy", a dramatization of the singer's early years in the band, which aired last weekend in the U.K.
But the flamboyant star wasn't won over by the show, and has taken to his Twitter page to reveal his opinions of the one-off drama. In a series of posts, he writes, "Verdict, beautifully shot & styled but badly written, it lacks heart and soul! It's what happens when straight blokes write about p**fs, one dimensional but great drag! I'm glad the doc was made... it was entertaining but lacking!"
Beside made into film, Boy George's memoirs has previously been documented in autobiographies titled "Take It Like a Man" and "Straight".
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell