Boy George Claims His Biopic 'Entertaining But Lacking'
Boy George was left unimpressed by a new biopic of his life - the former Culture Club star has branded the BBC drama "lacking" and "badly written". The singer was a consultant for "Worried About The Boy", a dramatization of the singer's early years in the band, which aired last weekend in the U.K.
But the flamboyant star wasn't won over by the show, and has taken to his Twitter page to reveal his opinions of the one-off drama. In a series of posts, he writes, "Verdict, beautifully shot & styled but badly written, it lacks heart and soul! It's what happens when straight blokes write about p**fs, one dimensional but great drag! I'm glad the doc was made... it was entertaining but lacking!"
Beside made into film, Boy George's memoirs has previously been documented in autobiographies titled "Take It Like a Man" and "Straight".
More Boy George News
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3