Minnie Driver Called Fire Brigade to Her Home
Actress Minnie Driver was forced to call the fire brigade to her Los Angeles home recently when her young son locked himself inside the house. The Brit and a pal were relaxing on the patio when 20-month-old Henry toddled into the hallway and slammed the door shut - leaving the actress hysterical.
She tells British chat show host Graham Norton, "I've got a front patio in my house and I was there with a friend and her kid recently when Henry nipped behind me and went in the house and shut the door. He's locked in the house and I don't have keys or a phone. My friend stays there talking to Henry and I run around the outside of the house - not a window open - and I start to panic and he starts to cry. I accost a couple of joggers, get their phones and ring the fire brigade."
The emergency services broke into the house to rescue little Henry - and Driver was left stunned by what she saw. She adds, "They open the front door and one gives me back my baby and says 'He's a very resourceful little boy'. I look on the floor and Henry had gone and got his tool box and was using his little screwdriver to try and open the door!"
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri