Minnie Driver Called Fire Brigade to Her Home
Actress Minnie Driver was forced to call the fire brigade to her Los Angeles home recently when her young son locked himself inside the house. The Brit and a pal were relaxing on the patio when 20-month-old Henry toddled into the hallway and slammed the door shut - leaving the actress hysterical.
She tells British chat show host Graham Norton, "I've got a front patio in my house and I was there with a friend and her kid recently when Henry nipped behind me and went in the house and shut the door. He's locked in the house and I don't have keys or a phone. My friend stays there talking to Henry and I run around the outside of the house - not a window open - and I start to panic and he starts to cry. I accost a couple of joggers, get their phones and ring the fire brigade."
The emergency services broke into the house to rescue little Henry - and Driver was left stunned by what she saw. She adds, "They open the front door and one gives me back my baby and says 'He's a very resourceful little boy'. I look on the floor and Henry had gone and got his tool box and was using his little screwdriver to try and open the door!"
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police