Liam Gallagher to Record Soundtrack for The Beatles Movie
Liam Gallagher's Beatles film project will feature music from his new band. The singer is working on a movie adaptation of Richard DiLello's book "The Longest Cocktail Party" - about the last days of the Fab Four - and Gallagher has revealed that instead of using old Beatles songs for the soundtrack, he and his new band will come up with new tracks.
The new group feature his Oasis bandmates. Gallagher tells Britain's Guardian newspaper, "We could use The Beatles if we want it, but we're gonna do it. My new band's going to do the soundtrack."
"We can recreate that sound like that, you know what I mean? I think it will be more exciting if you have a sound that reminds you of that era, instead of the obvious, going, 'Oh, there's Let It Be'."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars