Liam Gallagher to Record Soundtrack for The Beatles Movie
Liam Gallagher's Beatles film project will feature music from his new band. The singer is working on a movie adaptation of Richard DiLello's book "The Longest Cocktail Party" - about the last days of the Fab Four - and Gallagher has revealed that instead of using old Beatles songs for the soundtrack, he and his new band will come up with new tracks.
The new group feature his Oasis bandmates. Gallagher tells Britain's Guardian newspaper, "We could use The Beatles if we want it, but we're gonna do it. My new band's going to do the soundtrack."
"We can recreate that sound like that, you know what I mean? I think it will be more exciting if you have a sound that reminds you of that era, instead of the obvious, going, 'Oh, there's Let It Be'."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked