Liam Gallagher to Record Soundtrack for The Beatles Movie
Liam Gallagher's Beatles film project will feature music from his new band. The singer is working on a movie adaptation of Richard DiLello's book "The Longest Cocktail Party" - about the last days of the Fab Four - and Gallagher has revealed that instead of using old Beatles songs for the soundtrack, he and his new band will come up with new tracks.
The new group feature his Oasis bandmates. Gallagher tells Britain's Guardian newspaper, "We could use The Beatles if we want it, but we're gonna do it. My new band's going to do the soundtrack."
"We can recreate that sound like that, you know what I mean? I think it will be more exciting if you have a sound that reminds you of that era, instead of the obvious, going, 'Oh, there's Let It Be'."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says