Liam Gallagher to Record Soundtrack for The Beatles Movie
Liam Gallagher's Beatles film project will feature music from his new band. The singer is working on a movie adaptation of Richard DiLello's book "The Longest Cocktail Party" - about the last days of the Fab Four - and Gallagher has revealed that instead of using old Beatles songs for the soundtrack, he and his new band will come up with new tracks.
The new group feature his Oasis bandmates. Gallagher tells Britain's Guardian newspaper, "We could use The Beatles if we want it, but we're gonna do it. My new band's going to do the soundtrack."
"We can recreate that sound like that, you know what I mean? I think it will be more exciting if you have a sound that reminds you of that era, instead of the obvious, going, 'Oh, there's Let It Be'."
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons