Demi Lovato Made Surprise Performance at Oak Hollow School
Demi Lovato stunned young students at an elementary school in Utah on Monday, May 17 when she turned up for a surprise gig. The Disney sensation was billed only as a "special guest" who would be performing at Oak Hollow Elementary School in Draper, Utah after an eight-year-old student won a radio contest.
The children were delighted when Lovato stepped onstage - and the teen sensation was thrilled by her reception. In a post on her Twitter.com page after the gig, she wrote, "Just shut down Oak Hollow elementary school... WHAATT?!! Hahahaha."
Demi Lovato will be touring starting July 27 in Dallas, Texas with Jonas Brothers to support their upcoming Disney Channel's Original Movie "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam". They are also going to be joined other co-stars.
More Demi Lovato News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters