Demi Lovato Made Surprise Performance at Oak Hollow School
Demi Lovato stunned young students at an elementary school in Utah on Monday, May 17 when she turned up for a surprise gig. The Disney sensation was billed only as a "special guest" who would be performing at Oak Hollow Elementary School in Draper, Utah after an eight-year-old student won a radio contest.
The children were delighted when Lovato stepped onstage - and the teen sensation was thrilled by her reception. In a post on her Twitter.com page after the gig, she wrote, "Just shut down Oak Hollow elementary school... WHAATT?!! Hahahaha."
Demi Lovato will be touring starting July 27 in Dallas, Texas with Jonas Brothers to support their upcoming Disney Channel's Original Movie "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam". They are also going to be joined other co-stars.
More Demi Lovato News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo