Cameron Diaz Wants Low-Key Wedding
Cameron Diaz has given the media a heads up to expect a surprise wedding if she decides to marry - because she'd rather stage a last-minute ceremony than a big bash. The actress, who has been romantically linked to Kate Hudson's former baseball beau Alex Rodriguez, admits she'd rather stun the world with marriage details than make elaborate plans for a big day.
She tells Parade magazine, "The mystique and the romance of a big wedding are lost on me. I don't think that I could ever do something that extravagant. I am not much of a planner."
"I would probably make the phone call 20 minutes before the bus leaves for the chapel and ask if anyone is available to come. That's probably how my wedding is going to end up."
More Cameron Diaz News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift