Bon Jovi Looking for Aspiring Bands as Opening Act
Bon Jovi are offering aspiring musicians a once-in-a-lifetime shot at fame - they're giving up-and-coming bands the chance to open for the rock icons when they take to the stage in London this summer. The "Livin' on a Prayer" hitmakers will perform a 12-date residency at the O2 Arena next month and they want new talent to warm up for them on their five opening dates.
Applicants have been invited to upload content about their band online at OpenForBonJovi.com. The information will then be judged by a panel of industry experts, including Bon Jovi's management company, to determine the five finalists.
A post on the website reads: "If you are in a band, looking for a break - then this is as good as it gets... We are looking for 5 fresh and promising new bands to fill the opening nights at The O2 arena... Start uploading videos and content which proves that you're good enough to open for Bon Jovi." Entrants have until May 31 to take part in the competition.
Bon Jovi kick off their O2 residency on June 7 and will be supported by Kid Rock and OneRepublic on their remaining London dates.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video