Hulk Hogan Loses Hair After Divorce
Celebrity wrestler Hulk Hogan has been wearing hair extensions since his split from ex-wife Linda - after melting off his iconic blond mane in a dyeing mishap. The star, real name Terry Bollea, relied on his former partner to color his locks before their divorce last year.
After the split, Hogan tried the beauty treatment on his own - but he left the dye on too long and the bleach caused permanent damage. He explains, "When I was married back in the day Linda would do my hair - I never paid attention."
"When she filed for divorce and I was on my own and the roots grew out, I went to my local drug store and bought the hair (dye) and put in on. I didn't know you weren't supposed to put it on the scalp. I kind of rubbed it through (my hair) and then the phone rang. It (the dye) was on for an hour... (Then) I'm in the shower and it (my hair) all goes down there (the drain)."
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single