Lindsay Lohan Threw Drink at Model
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan risked ejection from another nightclub during a recent night out in New York - after reportedly throwing a drink on model Jessica Stam. The "Mean Girls" star was partying at Manhattan celebrity nightspot 1Oak last Thursday, May 13 when she allegedly got into an altercation with Stam's boyfriend, New York Rangers ice hockey player Aaron Voros, and tossed her drink on the model.
The incident is said to have infuriated club bosses, who attempted to calm the actress down before leaving shortly after. A source tells the New York Post, "Lindsay threw a fit because she wanted to be at their table near the DJ. But she claimed she didn't want to sit with Aaron and said, 'He's my ex-boyfriend. I don't want him anywhere near me.'"
Voros has since denied knowing Lohan, who was banned from Los Angeles nightspot Trousdale last month after throwing a glass at ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding