Lindsay Lohan Threw Drink at Model
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan risked ejection from another nightclub during a recent night out in New York - after reportedly throwing a drink on model Jessica Stam. The "Mean Girls" star was partying at Manhattan celebrity nightspot 1Oak last Thursday, May 13 when she allegedly got into an altercation with Stam's boyfriend, New York Rangers ice hockey player Aaron Voros, and tossed her drink on the model.
The incident is said to have infuriated club bosses, who attempted to calm the actress down before leaving shortly after. A source tells the New York Post, "Lindsay threw a fit because she wanted to be at their table near the DJ. But she claimed she didn't want to sit with Aaron and said, 'He's my ex-boyfriend. I don't want him anywhere near me.'"
Voros has since denied knowing Lohan, who was banned from Los Angeles nightspot Trousdale last month after throwing a glass at ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video