Lily Allen NOT Pregnant
Broody singer Lily Allen has moved swiftly to dismiss rumors she's pregnant after she was pictured apparently sporting a baby bump. The "Smile" hitmaker recently spoke of her desire to start a family with her boyfriend Sam Cooper, insisting she wants a baby "within a year" and vowing to take "four or five years" away from music to concentrate on raising kids.
She was pictured on a stroll through central London at the weekend with a bulging belly under her dress, sparking rumors she is already expecting. The gossip was fueled when it emerged she was also seen clutching an iron supplement popular with pregnant women.
But Allen has taken to her Twitter.com page to play down the rumors, writing: "I'm not pregnant. FYI (for your information)."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'