Lily Allen NOT Pregnant
Broody singer Lily Allen has moved swiftly to dismiss rumors she's pregnant after she was pictured apparently sporting a baby bump. The "Smile" hitmaker recently spoke of her desire to start a family with her boyfriend Sam Cooper, insisting she wants a baby "within a year" and vowing to take "four or five years" away from music to concentrate on raising kids.
She was pictured on a stroll through central London at the weekend with a bulging belly under her dress, sparking rumors she is already expecting. The gossip was fueled when it emerged she was also seen clutching an iron supplement popular with pregnant women.
But Allen has taken to her Twitter.com page to play down the rumors, writing: "I'm not pregnant. FYI (for your information)."
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth