Lily Allen NOT Pregnant
Broody singer Lily Allen has moved swiftly to dismiss rumors she's pregnant after she was pictured apparently sporting a baby bump. The "Smile" hitmaker recently spoke of her desire to start a family with her boyfriend Sam Cooper, insisting she wants a baby "within a year" and vowing to take "four or five years" away from music to concentrate on raising kids.
She was pictured on a stroll through central London at the weekend with a bulging belly under her dress, sparking rumors she is already expecting. The gossip was fueled when it emerged she was also seen clutching an iron supplement popular with pregnant women.
But Allen has taken to her Twitter.com page to play down the rumors, writing: "I'm not pregnant. FYI (for your information)."
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer