Lily Allen NOT Pregnant
Broody singer Lily Allen has moved swiftly to dismiss rumors she's pregnant after she was pictured apparently sporting a baby bump. The "Smile" hitmaker recently spoke of her desire to start a family with her boyfriend Sam Cooper, insisting she wants a baby "within a year" and vowing to take "four or five years" away from music to concentrate on raising kids.
She was pictured on a stroll through central London at the weekend with a bulging belly under her dress, sparking rumors she is already expecting. The gossip was fueled when it emerged she was also seen clutching an iron supplement popular with pregnant women.
But Allen has taken to her Twitter.com page to play down the rumors, writing: "I'm not pregnant. FYI (for your information)."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie