Lily Allen NOT Pregnant
Broody singer Lily Allen has moved swiftly to dismiss rumors she's pregnant after she was pictured apparently sporting a baby bump. The "Smile" hitmaker recently spoke of her desire to start a family with her boyfriend Sam Cooper, insisting she wants a baby "within a year" and vowing to take "four or five years" away from music to concentrate on raising kids.
She was pictured on a stroll through central London at the weekend with a bulging belly under her dress, sparking rumors she is already expecting. The gossip was fueled when it emerged she was also seen clutching an iron supplement popular with pregnant women.
But Allen has taken to her Twitter.com page to play down the rumors, writing: "I'm not pregnant. FYI (for your information)."
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board