Eddie Murphy and Melanie Brown Made Public Their Reconciliation
Eddie Murphy and Melanie Brown have made their reconciliation public - the formerly feuding ex-lovers teamed up for a family outing to the premiere of the actor's latest "Shrek" movie. The former Spice Girl hit the headlines in 2006 after a brief fling with the "Beverly Hills Cop" star left her pregnant with his child.
After their split, Murphy snubbed his ex and claimed Angel Iris couldn't be his - until a DNA test proved he was the father. Brown later claimed the funnyman didn't want a role in raising his daughter and refused to meet her. Recent rumors suggested the former lovers had mended the rift after Murphy invited Brown and her family to an event at his Los Angeles home earlier this month.
And they have now proved their past problems have been put aside for the sake of their daughter by appearing as a family at Murphy's "Shrek Forever After" screening in Los Angeles on Sunday, May 16. Murphy also brought along his seven other children from previous relationships and joked to reporters, "It's crowded in the limo!"
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake