Eddie Murphy and Melanie Brown Made Public Their Reconciliation
Eddie Murphy and Melanie Brown have made their reconciliation public - the formerly feuding ex-lovers teamed up for a family outing to the premiere of the actor's latest "Shrek" movie. The former Spice Girl hit the headlines in 2006 after a brief fling with the "Beverly Hills Cop" star left her pregnant with his child.
After their split, Murphy snubbed his ex and claimed Angel Iris couldn't be his - until a DNA test proved he was the father. Brown later claimed the funnyman didn't want a role in raising his daughter and refused to meet her. Recent rumors suggested the former lovers had mended the rift after Murphy invited Brown and her family to an event at his Los Angeles home earlier this month.
And they have now proved their past problems have been put aside for the sake of their daughter by appearing as a family at Murphy's "Shrek Forever After" screening in Los Angeles on Sunday, May 16. Murphy also brought along his seven other children from previous relationships and joked to reporters, "It's crowded in the limo!"
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri