Paris Hilton Pleads for Help for Young Leukemia Sufferer
Paris Hilton is using her Twitter.com account to raise awareness of a young leukemia sufferer desperately seeking a bone marrow donor. The "Simple Life" star has linked to the official website of little Devan, four, who is facing a race against time to find a donor so that he can undergo a potentially life-saving operation.
And Hilton has reached out to her online followers to help him. In a heartfelt post, she writes, "Hey guys, 4 yr-old Devan has leukaemia. Looking for bone marrow donors www.matchdevan.com. Please help."
In her love life, Paris Hilton is dating her ex-fiance Jason Shaw after splitting from Doug Reinhardt. The romance emerged after the two were spotted enjoying a night out on April 24 at Woo Lae Oak, a popular Korean restaurant in Beverly Hills and it was confirmed by her in an April episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show".
More Paris Hilton News
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion