Paris Hilton Pleads for Help for Young Leukemia Sufferer
Paris Hilton is using her Twitter.com account to raise awareness of a young leukemia sufferer desperately seeking a bone marrow donor. The "Simple Life" star has linked to the official website of little Devan, four, who is facing a race against time to find a donor so that he can undergo a potentially life-saving operation.
And Hilton has reached out to her online followers to help him. In a heartfelt post, she writes, "Hey guys, 4 yr-old Devan has leukaemia. Looking for bone marrow donors www.matchdevan.com. Please help."
In her love life, Paris Hilton is dating her ex-fiance Jason Shaw after splitting from Doug Reinhardt. The romance emerged after the two were spotted enjoying a night out on April 24 at Woo Lae Oak, a popular Korean restaurant in Beverly Hills and it was confirmed by her in an April episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show".
More Paris Hilton News
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly