Paris Hilton Pleads for Help for Young Leukemia Sufferer
Paris Hilton is using her Twitter.com account to raise awareness of a young leukemia sufferer desperately seeking a bone marrow donor. The "Simple Life" star has linked to the official website of little Devan, four, who is facing a race against time to find a donor so that he can undergo a potentially life-saving operation.
And Hilton has reached out to her online followers to help him. In a heartfelt post, she writes, "Hey guys, 4 yr-old Devan has leukaemia. Looking for bone marrow donors www.matchdevan.com. Please help."
In her love life, Paris Hilton is dating her ex-fiance Jason Shaw after splitting from Doug Reinhardt. The romance emerged after the two were spotted enjoying a night out on April 24 at Woo Lae Oak, a popular Korean restaurant in Beverly Hills and it was confirmed by her in an April episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked