John Travolta's Dogs Killed in Airport
Tragedy has struck John Travolta and his family again - the actor's pet dogs have been killed in a freak airport disaster in Maine. According to local reports a service vehicle at Bangor International Airport struck and killed the dogs, while they were being walked after the Travoltas landed there early on Thursday, May 13.
A statement from city officials reads, "At approximately 1am on Thursday, May 13, 2010 an airplane carrying members of the John Travolta family landed at BIA. While there, two small dogs were taken for a walk by someone who is not a family member. An airport service pickup truck was approaching the airplane to service the airplane and did not see the dogs. Unfortunately, the dogs were struck and killed. The airport is investigating the accident."
Airport director Rebecca Hupp tells the Bangor Daily News, "This is an unfortunate accident. Our deepest sympathies are with the family." The tragedy comes 16 months after Travolta and his actress wife Kelly Preston lost their teenage son Jett, who died after suffering a seizure at the family home in the Bahamas.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up