Keane Top U.K. Albums Chart, Blocking Lady GaGa and Plan B
Rockers Keane have won a chart battle with Lady GaGa - the British group has kept the eccentric singer from topping the U.K. album countdown with their latest release, "Night Train". The band 's new record stormed to the top spot, keeping Lady GaGa's The Remix at number three, while Plan B's "The Defamation of Strickland Banks" was at two.
In the singles chart, Roll Deep kept the number one slot with "Good Times", while Jason Derulo climbed a massive 10 places to two with "Ridin' Solo". The top three was rounded out by "OMG" by Usher featuring will.i.am.
Stateside, albums chart is led by Godsmack with their fifth studio album "The Oracle" which scanned 117,000 copies in its first week on sale. The singles chart, meanwhile, has Eminem's "Not Afraid" sitting at No. 1 position. The rap song scores the biggest sales week for a digital track this calendar year with 380,000 first-week digital download.
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now