Keane Top U.K. Albums Chart, Blocking Lady GaGa and Plan B
Rockers Keane have won a chart battle with Lady GaGa - the British group has kept the eccentric singer from topping the U.K. album countdown with their latest release, "Night Train". The band 's new record stormed to the top spot, keeping Lady GaGa's The Remix at number three, while Plan B's "The Defamation of Strickland Banks" was at two.
In the singles chart, Roll Deep kept the number one slot with "Good Times", while Jason Derulo climbed a massive 10 places to two with "Ridin' Solo". The top three was rounded out by "OMG" by Usher featuring will.i.am.
Stateside, albums chart is led by Godsmack with their fifth studio album "The Oracle" which scanned 117,000 copies in its first week on sale. The singles chart, meanwhile, has Eminem's "Not Afraid" sitting at No. 1 position. The rap song scores the biggest sales week for a digital track this calendar year with 380,000 first-week digital download.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson