Keane Top U.K. Albums Chart, Blocking Lady GaGa and Plan B
Rockers Keane have won a chart battle with Lady GaGa - the British group has kept the eccentric singer from topping the U.K. album countdown with their latest release, "Night Train". The band 's new record stormed to the top spot, keeping Lady GaGa's The Remix at number three, while Plan B's "The Defamation of Strickland Banks" was at two.
In the singles chart, Roll Deep kept the number one slot with "Good Times", while Jason Derulo climbed a massive 10 places to two with "Ridin' Solo". The top three was rounded out by "OMG" by Usher featuring will.i.am.
Stateside, albums chart is led by Godsmack with their fifth studio album "The Oracle" which scanned 117,000 copies in its first week on sale. The singles chart, meanwhile, has Eminem's "Not Afraid" sitting at No. 1 position. The rap song scores the biggest sales week for a digital track this calendar year with 380,000 first-week digital download.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World