Keane Top U.K. Albums Chart, Blocking Lady GaGa and Plan B
Rockers Keane have won a chart battle with Lady GaGa - the British group has kept the eccentric singer from topping the U.K. album countdown with their latest release, "Night Train". The band 's new record stormed to the top spot, keeping Lady GaGa's The Remix at number three, while Plan B's "The Defamation of Strickland Banks" was at two.
In the singles chart, Roll Deep kept the number one slot with "Good Times", while Jason Derulo climbed a massive 10 places to two with "Ridin' Solo". The top three was rounded out by "OMG" by Usher featuring will.i.am.
Stateside, albums chart is led by Godsmack with their fifth studio album "The Oracle" which scanned 117,000 copies in its first week on sale. The singles chart, meanwhile, has Eminem's "Not Afraid" sitting at No. 1 position. The rap song scores the biggest sales week for a digital track this calendar year with 380,000 first-week digital download.
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!