Chris Brown Performing at Haiti Fundraising Concert
R&B singer Chris Brown thrilled fans by headlining a Haiti benefit concert in his home state of Virginia on Saturday, May 15 to raise money for the earthquake-ravaged country. The 21 year old joined a host of other stars including Keri Hilson, T-Pain, Juelz Santana and Mario at the Virginia Stand Up! A Call To Action gig at the Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond.
Brown delighted one lucky fan during the concert, pulling her onstage and serenading her with a rendition of his track Take You Down - but the singer admits the night was one for reflection. In a statement, he said, "The images I see on television, both in my community and in Haiti, remind me that everyone has to do their part."
Money raised from the benefit concert will go towards the American Red Cross' Haiti relief effort to help survivors of the January quake, as well as the Central Virginia Foodbank, which helps residents in Virginia.
More Chris Brown News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3